My Regimen
Reaction score
184938EF-99C7-43D9-A064-A28DE8B88628.jpeg
84371510-25C4-42DB-B0D5-6841EF2DA568.jpeg
F07CE052-0EBE-4FD0-8FE2-2AD8347E575C.jpeg

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, receding my friend. I’d jump on Dutasteride or finasteride as soon as if you haven’t already. You’re hair actually looks decent with a nice shine and looks thick and healthy still, but with signs of recession. So you have good reason to start the treatment early as you still have a full head of good hair.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, receding my friend. I’d jump on Dutasteride or finasteride as soon as if you haven’t already. You’re hair actually looks decent with a nice shine and looks thick and healthy still, but with signs of recession. So you have good reason to start the treatment early as you still have a full head of good hair.
On dutasteride already :)

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
On dutasteride already :)
That’s good that you have reacted to this problem proactively and came up with a solution. So many people are on here asking “should I begin treatment??” While being a Norwood 5... honestly but, check my barnet from my previous posts, I’ve been on Avodart for 15 months and think my hair now is a decent advert for what this drug can do. I’ve basically got my 15 year old selfs head of hair back and I hope you have similar results mate.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s good that you have reacted to this problem proactively and came up with a solution. So many people are on here asking “should I begin treatment??” While being a Norwood 5... honestly but, check my barnet from my previous posts, I’ve been on Avodart for 15 months and think my hair now is a decent advert for what this drug can do. I’ve basically got my 15 year old selfs head of hair back and I hope you have similar results mate.
how long did it take to see ur results? ive been on it for 8 months or so

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d say about the 11-12 month period I noticed a drastic change for the better for my hair overall, like it got its shine back and it’s bounce. Cos Before it was just lifeless.
I still feel like my hair is pretty lifeless. I’m hoping for some turn around

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you say it's clearly advancing, you're talking about all the miniaturized hair around the hairline I guess. But all those tiny miniaturized hairs mean that it's not yet stabilized (normal progression) or that it's progressing fast?
I’m still shedding a lot of hair, and can see more and more of my scalp with time