What More Can I Do? On Duta, Oral spironolactone, Oh Flut And Wounding And Still Losing

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please guys, help!! What is wrong with me?

I am on 0,5 dutasteride and oh flut for a year now. 100mg Oral spironolactone since one month.
Lost at least a norwood...

What could be wrong that finasteride and dutasteride arent even slowing it down. Anybody got a tip what can i do?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am on 0,5 dutasteride and oh flut for a year now. Oral spironolactone since one month.

What could be wrong that finasteride and dutasteride arent even slowing it down. Anybody got a tip what can i do?

Hi sanchez, have you loooked at your food and your stress (cortisol) levels?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi sanchez, have you loooked at your food and your stress (cortisol) levels?
My cortisol is in normal range. What do you mean with food levels?

These are my blood results while on dutasteride half a year ago. DHT levels are in normal range.. and its legit source since i get it from pharmacy and get gyno from it.

Blood results:
upload_2020-2-6_20-24-32.png

upload_2020-2-6_20-25-1.png

upload_2020-2-6_20-25-38.png

upload_2020-2-6_20-25-59.png

I took vit D supps after these results too but no effect

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My cortisol is in normal range. What do you mean with food levels?

These are my blood results while on dutasteride half a year ago. DHT levels are in normal range.. and its legit source since i get it from pharmacy and get gyno from it.

Blood results:
View attachment 137237

View attachment 137238
View attachment 137239
View attachment 137240
I took vit D supps after these results too but no effect

Hmm ok thats good your cortisol levels are ok so that rules that out. Ive recently tried vaganism and its slowed my hair loss right down to where i only have 1-3 hairs max on my hands when washing my hair

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmm ok thats good your cortisol levels are ok so that rules that out. Ive recently tried vaganism and its slowed my hair loss right down to where i only have 1-3 hairs max on my hands when washing my hair
Vaganism as in vegan?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vaganism as in vegan?

Yeah, Sorry think i just made that word up but yeah im trying vegan and i love eating meat so it aint easy but fuk it il try anything and see how my body reacts. Its working thats all i know and i havent changed nothing but my diet

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t, i can't believe you are still losing hair on that sort of regimen, i guess you could try cpa instead of spironolactone but the long term health effects are worse from what i know.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am on 0,5 dutasteride and oh flut for a year now. 100mg Oral spironolactone since one month.

How did you even get spironolactone?

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Crazy regimen, I've seen one guy who also tried duta and other hardcore oral drugs and it didn't help. Only thing that helped him was daily needling/minoxidil combo.
I needle daily! and once a week 1.5-2mm wounding. doesnt help.
Ordered oral minxodil as a last resort. Dont wanna f*** my face but guess i have no choice.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, switch out the spironolactone for CPA and add oral minoxidil. Or you can combine a low dose of CPA with bica along with oral minoxidil

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, switch out the spironolactone for CPA and add oral minoxidil. Or you can combine a low dose of CPA with bica along with oral minoxidil

Really? i thought long germ cpa usage was a bad idea because of tumors etc Yeah he should definitely add oral minoxidil, i think duta, sprio and oral min is a good combination, he could maybe try use RU to block any remaining t/dht on his scalp too. it's weak on it's own but might just give him the little boost he needs when combined with other meds.