What Makes You Think Jerking Off Is Not Gay?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, i am serious. This is the current "sexual orientation" logic:

If a man sucks off another man and he likes it, it's a gay act, but if a man sucks his own dick and he likes it, he's not gay.

If a man jerks off another man and he likes it, it's a gay act, but if a man jerks off his own dick and he likes it, he's not gay.

If a man sexually touches ANY penis out of 3.5 BILLION penises in the world, and he likes it, it's a gay act and he's gay, but if he sexually touches one special magical penis out of those 3.5 BILLION ones, it's not a gay act and he's not gay.

If a man sucks or jerks off a (highly realistic) dildo or a strap-on and he likes it, but he fks a woman, he is totally not gay. Even if a man gets fked in the *** by his gf, it's still not a gay act.

If a man takes a highly realistic dildo up his *** and he likes it, it's totally not gay but if he takes another dick (same shape, same size, we can even assume the dildo was molded after that dick) and he likes it, he's totally gay.

The current logic literally makes no sense.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
this again? you know what I had a long post and then deleted it for this one answer.... youre not watching the guy that intently, you are watching the woman and her reactions. Maybe YOU are being drawn to the guy? thats a little gay yes.