What Kind Of Weird %$#@ male pattern baldness Is This ????

Popikaify

Reaction score
This is driving me crazy to be honest with you.It started 6 years ago (when I was 18) on top of my head with very strong ITCH sensation,it feels like its something crawling there.When it started to annoy me I pulled hair on the area where the itch appeared,and 5+ hairs would fall out EASILY WITHOUT ANY PAIN.I think this also caused some kind of trichilomania for me,i once tried and managed to pull over 50 hairs,as I said without any pain with light force,it was out of curiosity.Sometimes this happenes on my eyelashes and eyebrows as well.

Scalp feels even more sensitive after I wash my hair or being tierd,drinking alcohol.Its been 6+ years since it happened and there is almost none hair minitiaurization,seeing minitiaurized hairs is really very very rare.The hair im able to pull are thick,strong healthy looking hair with white bulb on it.It literally feels like im having some kind of worms inside that kill the hair folicule and it starts to itch,its just too aggressive.Also there is no hairline receeding just diffuse thinning.

The worst part of this is that my father,both grandpas and their fathers didn't have male pattern baldness.So this genetic thing is obviously bullshit

Last edited:

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot to note that.I went to see a dermatologist,she said its male pattern baldness.Didnt even check my scalp.She seemed clueless

Go and blend a Red onion and ginger and a lemon its a juicer and rub the juice into your scalp every night. IT will stop the itch and even help with regrowth

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you need finasteride and minoxidil judging by your pics it's definitely male pattern baldness and a pretty severe case. How are you not on treatments yet? Don't be in denial untill your nw7

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I forgot to note that.I went to see a dermatologist,she said its male pattern baldness.Didnt even check my scalp.She seemed clueless
Go to see another doctor??

Seriously, if you feel something crawling on your head it doesnt sound good

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also had a soft crawling experience sometimes on my scalp two years ago after moving in to my new flat.
The doors had been painted with a f*****g strong smelling paint days before and I’m still clueless if this was the reason.
It stopped after a few weeks nevertheless, but it was definitely there.

Concerning your lazy dermatologist I also strongly recommend you to go see another doctor who actually cares about your issue.
Don’t give up until you know what’s happening.

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that I have male pattern baldness kicking in , I was just referring to the crawling sensation.
Seeing another doctor is for the satisfaction to have somebody inspecting you nicely. But I get what you’re saying, you don’t want people to lose time and I appreciate that

Tao

My Regimen
Reaction score
She didn't have to check your scalp. It's obviously male pattern baldness. All any dermatologist can do is offer you finasteride and ketoconazole, and tell you to use minoxidil.
Or sell PRP

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have male pattern baldness, but you’re in the denial phase...