What kind of hairstyle do you wish you could pull off?

Mehmoo

Reaction score
There are times when I see people and think "I wish I could have that hairstyle" and other times I wouldn't even consider their hairstyles.

A hairstyle I commonly had when I was younger (because it took no effort!) was this kinda thing:

hairjv3.jpg

I just wish that I'd be able to have such a simple hairstle again and not give a sh*t to how it looks. I'm hoping that my regime can help, but I'm not wishing for a miracle.

What hairstyle do you wish you had?

G

Umm, either very long hair or thick buzz. I'd never wear the one on those pics, mehmoo... I'd look (sorry man don't take this personally) very gay :lol:

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah they both look a bit boyband to me. not keen on the swept to the side look but...similar. just not as styled.

s.a.f

Reaction score
hairjv3.jpg

Looking to meet guys in your area? call 0100 GAYHAIR. :lol:

Mehmoo

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
I'd never wear the one on those pics, mehmoo... I'd look (sorry man don't take this personally) very gay :lol:
Lol horses for courses I guess. No offence taken. They are a bit gay, but that's alright for me :D

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Middle lenght to long and wavy but my hair never was good enough to do that, latino hair :p

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
think BIG:

804867314_l.jpg

Haha, yeah The Horrors all have amazing hair (the bastards), wonder how they'd deal with hairloss considering they put so much emphasis on their hair.

I don't want anything too elaborate.

A shorter hairstyle like Jamie Hince of The Kills:

2.jpg

Or perhaps longer like Nick Jago, of the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (far left):

brmc.jpg

74987053_0671dc44c3.jpg

nick_jago.jpg

Yep, Nick Jago has f*****g hair to die for. The git.