What Kind Of Hairs Are These? Is It Normal To Shed Them?

Pj889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

For a while I notice these types of hairs behind my ears and my temples. I have OCD and get easily obsessed with my hair.
Anyone knows how these types of hairs are called and if it’s normal?

Thanks !

Attachments

• 50360594-BE66-4EA8-9C45-81455F92DB79.png
    50360594-BE66-4EA8-9C45-81455F92DB79.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 453

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey, I’m not female, but I was caught by your post. I had/had shed hairs like that and it is followed up with itching and burning on my scalp. I tried everything.. Selsun blue used to help a bit, but... I have used borax for this and had better results. It clears those hairs for me.

Read into borax and try it. It’s like 4 dollars at target. I use 20 mule team borax. I’m telling you though, I use a lot ( two tablespoons in a bottle of hot water to dissolve it). But seriously try it. Borax is really good at ridding fungus and bacteria which is an issue for those with higher sebum production. Let me know how you do, but I think your condition can be helped with it like mine was.

Good luck. Read about it! A lot of people have awesome results with it

Pj889

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, I’m not female, but I was caught by your post. I had/had shed hairs like that and it is followed up with itching and burning on my scalp. I tried everything.. Selsun blue used to help a bit, but... I have used borax for this and had better results. It clears those hairs for me.

Read into borax and try it. It’s like 4 dollars at target. I use 20 mule team borax. I’m telling you though, I use a lot ( two tablespoons in a bottle of hot water to dissolve it). But seriously try it. Borax is really good at ridding fungus and bacteria which is an issue for those with higher sebum production. Let me know how you do, but I think your condition can be helped with it like mine was.

Good luck. Read about it! A lot of people have awesome results with it

Hey!
Thank you for your answer. Means a lot. I have a dry scalp, and lots of itchiness too. I am not located in USA so I have no target :/ Did you went to the doctor or so with it to see what they thought about it? I am really curious if it’s normal to shed these hairs and which type of hair this is.

Thank you again x