What kind of hair loss pattern is this?

Pillow_Prince

My Regimen
Reaction score
…and what are my next steps. 42 m here, smoke drink don’t really exercise or eat fruits and veg. Not on any clinically proven treatments. Just trying to figure out what’s going on with me here. My hair was always fine and sometimes would seem thinner than other times. Had a huge shed when I had covid in Dec 2020 and hasn’t really seemed to recover from that. Not sure where I am on the Norwood scale, or what my next steps should be would I want to regrow/maintain. Anyone words of experience would be appreciated. Thanks

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
…and what are my next steps. 42 m here, smoke drink don’t really exercise or eat fruits and veg. Not on any clinically proven treatments. Just trying to figure out what’s going on with me here. My hair was always fine and sometimes would seem thinner than other times. Had a huge shed when I had covid in Dec 2020 and hasn’t really seemed to recover from that. Not sure where I am on the Norwood scale, or what my next steps should be would I want to regrow/maintain. Anyone words of experience would be appreciated. Thanks
Its over.

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, if you wanna reverse the hair loss and start down a path of regeneration, first you gotta start showing your body and health some love!

Pillow_Prince

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU an incel?
More like a vocel. Decided to take a break from gratuitously and flagrantly screwing around back around age 35 and try to get more serious about work and relationships so I try to take myself out of those situations now. But can’t say I’ve improved at any of the other stuff yet

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
More like a vocel. Decided to take a break from gratuitously and flagrantly screwing around back around age 35 and try to get more serious about work and relationships so I try to take myself out of those situations now. But can’t say I’ve improved at any of the other stuff yet

Attachments

• 6089802B-BBF6-49B7-99FB-7585BCB9C705.png
    6089802B-BBF6-49B7-99FB-7585BCB9C705.png
    173.2 KB · Views: 62

Pillow_Prince

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, if you wanna reverse the hair loss and start down a path of regeneration, first you gotta start showing your body and health some love!
What are you talking about specifically
Did they give a reason? Did you ask?
i was already having morning boner issues post covid last year. Turned out my vitamin d levels were super low, 11ng/ml. It was in this window that I was noting my normal shedding and regrowth pattern had accelerated shedding and less regrowth. Did 50000 IU of D3 for 8 weeks to mitigate

THairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"smoke drink don’t really exercise or eat fruits and veg" ... you're doing the opposite of a healthy lifestyle, not surprised if this is a factor in your hair loss.

"i was already having morning boner issues post covid last year. Turned out my vitamin d levels were super low, 11ng/ml. It was in this window that I was noting my normal shedding and regrowth pattern had accelerated shedding and less regrowth. Did 50000 IU of D3 for 8 weeks to mitigate"

I have a compromised stomach due to severe gastritis in my youth and MUST take vitamin A, D and E, without these I have NO appetite for food, eating doesn't even come to mind, same for sex and morning erections ... but, taking these supplements makes all the difference for me!