What is your Norwood now an how it affects your life?

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now Norwood 3.5 or maybe 4 territory, as you can see in this video
An hair grown out a little you clearly see sh*t is fucked in the front looks like 3.5 Norwood to me?
IMG_20220607_135315.jpg

But I got zero hairloss on my crown absolute no receeding which makes my hairloss at my hairline bizarre cause its so aggressive
IMG_20220605_193818_61118_SP-9039_3363_CS-2441_800804_RESIZE-1351.jpg

Losing all this hair in my 20s humbled the hell out of me, I used to live life on easy mode and if I was honest with myself I was a conceited dude. I subconsciously placed alot of emphasis on my image being what made me who I was - so when I when temples started going backwards, It affected me big time from not pursuing goals in my life
I lost like 2 years of my life due to depression, lack of confidence, for 2 years I wore a cap everyday an I think I went without a girlfriend for 3 years LOL.
So long story short I grew some hair back with minoxidil+ needling an that got me gave me loads of confidence to the point I started shaving it all off an fine with an walking around with a receeded NW3 head in public. I'm the complete opposite I was when I started balding, I don't feel ashamed or in denial anymore. I'm studying in college, gym now and with women its hit or miss wether they care that your bald or not.

I am bored of this shaved head hairstyle though, I actually want to regrow some hair back so I'm back here again LOL. Might try Finisteride + microneedling, but I'm worried about ED. If it doesn't work I'll just keep shaving

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with a shaved head. I personally know woman that would date you right now. I understand you being bored with the shaved head but it’s the inevitable anyway. Don’t risk the common sides, especially when you look that good bald.

Baldinghawk

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look good with a shaved head. I personally know woman that would date you right now. I understand you being bored with the shaved head but it’s the inevitable anyway. Don’t risk the common sides, especially when you look that good bald.
Thanks, Honestly man I think alot of guys here can rock the shaved look they just need to be confident about it an accept things like growing a beard /working out along with it.
Did you receive sides from finasteride before? An what is your current Norwood an regime dude

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right. Although I do understand this is a forum for guys looking to treat their hair loss so I get why the “just shave it bro” suggestion isn’t taken too kindly lol

Yes I had ED which persisted after I quit. I’m recovered now, thank god! I’m currently nw1 but I’m a diffuser so density is pretty sh*t. I keep my hair buzzed @ 1mm. No treatments anymore, just some sups.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm about a NW3 with thinning mainly in the forelock. Nowadays it's mainly the source of an intense frustration.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but I'm worried about ED. If it doesn't work I'll just keep shaving

Man, don’t be. finasteride is completely safe. Start with a low dose.

Also if you do start finasteride, get off this toxic site and don’t even think about if you’re taking finasteride. It’s so ficking easy to get nocebo effects and this forum is so toxic and anti-finasteride with a lot of BS.

People in finasteride trials on sugar pills/placebo had just about the same rate of side effects as those on active drugs, people also experienced post sugar pill syndrome, I KID YOU NOT.

If you’re going to start finasteride and judge your sexual performance and read this toxic forum, meh I would suggest not even bothering anymore as you would get sides no doubt.

I gave myself nocebo for quite a while few months back, my libido was down for a couple weeks and I was like this pigeon was right, I got sides finally. Then I saw a girl I wanted to f*** so bad like absolutely horny want to f*** her so bad and I was turned on, and it’s all back to normal.

People got post sugarpill syndrome and ED/watery sperm/no libido from sugar pills in finasteride trials, just remember this to remind yourself how strong the power of suggestion is

Good luck man, imo minoxidil is more toxic than finasteride. Min ticks with the heart and the damage isn’t reversible if you get damage.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t recommend taking that advice but it’s your choice or course. I’m not anti finasteride the stuff does work but it’s very dangerous and I experienced those very real side affects. The guy above is risking those sides to maintain a nw6, he’s obviously an adrenaline junky. Makes no sense to me. Good luck with your decision. Lucky for you you look great with a shaved head.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I am referencing to LOL

The incidence of ED, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorders were 9.6, 7.7, and 5.7% for group 1, and 30.9, 23.6, and 16.3% for group 2
(nocebo group), respectively

Post Sugarpill Syndrome hahaha

A surprising finding in this study was that in these subjects who withdrew from the study due to sexual adverse events, 50% of finasteride users experienced continual sexual side effects after discontinuing finasteride, while 59% of placebo subjects noted continual sexual side effects. Thus, in this study persistent sexual side effects were reported more in placebo subjects than in patients treated with finasteride.

Literally calling it delusional syndrome lol

So yeah, I would be very careful you don’t give yourself nocebo effect.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I am referencing to LOL

The incidence of ED, decreased libido, and ejaculation disorders were 9.6, 7.7, and 5.7% for group 1, and 30.9, 23.6, and 16.3% for group 2
(nocebo group), respectively

Post Sugarpill Syndrome hahaha

A surprising finding in this study was that in these subjects who withdrew from the study due to sexual adverse events, 50% of finasteride users experienced continual sexual side effects after discontinuing finasteride, while 59% of placebo subjects noted continual sexual side effects. Thus, in this study persistent sexual side effects were reported more in placebo subjects than in patients treated with finasteride.

Literally calling it delusional syndrome lol

So yeah, I would be very careful you don’t give yourself nocebo effect.
I keep getting Morning erections on finasteride everyday. I never had Them on dutasteride. Only side effect from finasteride is abit less semen production but thats f*****g it bro. High five to you my man.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re absolutely right. Although I do understand this is a forum for guys looking to treat their hair loss so I get why the “just shave it bro” suggestion isn’t taken too kindly lol

Yes I had ED which persisted after I quit. I’m recovered now, thank god! I’m currently nw1 but I’m a diffuser so density is pretty sh*t. I keep my hair buzzed @ 1mm. No treatments anymore, just some sups.
Your regimen says Propecia bro. U should remove it.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am now Norwood 3.5 or maybe 4 territory, as you can see in this video
An hair grown out a little you clearly see sh*t is fucked in the front looks like 3.5 Norwood to me?
View attachment 181438
But I got zero hairloss on my crown absolute no receeding which makes my hairloss at my hairline bizarre cause its so aggressive
View attachment 181439

Losing all this hair in my 20s humbled the hell out of me, I used to live life on easy mode and if I was honest with myself I was a conceited dude. I subconsciously placed alot of emphasis on my image being what made me who I was - so when I when temples started going backwards, It affected me big time from not pursuing goals in my life
I lost like 2 years of my life due to depression, lack of confidence, for 2 years I wore a cap everyday an I think I went without a girlfriend for 3 years LOL.
So long story short I grew some hair back with minoxidil+ needling an that got me gave me loads of confidence to the point I started shaving it all off an fine with an walking around with a receeded NW3 head in public. I'm the complete opposite I was when I started balding, I don't feel ashamed or in denial anymore. I'm studying in college, gym now and with women its hit or miss wether they care that your bald or not.

I am bored of this shaved head hairstyle though, I actually want to regrow some hair back so I'm back here again LOL. Might try Finisteride + microneedling, but I'm worried about ED. If it doesn't work I'll just keep shaving
I'm shocked that as your hairloss progresses ur face looks better and better.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am mostly BDDmaxxing over here, let's just be honest.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are actually a good candidate for an hairtransplant if you dont bald at your crown

ofc that could change as you are still young

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW6 and it fucked up my self esteem.
Thank God for gym, weed and video games to alleviate my depression.
Guess Im hesitating to show my face here.

Last edited: