What is your Natural Regimen?

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, just wondering for the people out there that don't like to use the pharma drugs like finasteride/minoxidil, what their natural regimen is to fighting hairloss. Also outline how well/not well it is working for you. Thanks.

Here's mine:

Supplements:

Curcumin
Resverstrol
Tocotrienols
Panthothenic Acid
Biotin

Topical:

Scalpure

Thoughts: With curcumin, resverstrol, and tocotrienols, within 2 days, my scalp itch was down to pretty much non-existent. I personally believe the inflammation plays a large role in hair loss, so I believe my regimen is helping. Haven't been using Scalpure too long.. almost a month, but it makes my scalp and hair feel/look good so hopefully we'll see. If I can at the very least maintain my current hair with this regimen, I will be happy. I am considering adding more supplements from Immortal Hairs regimen.

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
My regimen

Saw Palmetto
Pygeum
Beta Sitosterol
Avocado Oil

Topical:

Aloe Vera

My hair is much better than when I was using Propecia

zetro

Reaction score
raw food diet(including flax seeds and flax oil)
a lot of sport(working out, cardio...)
just recently added soy isoflavones+capsaicin
drinking lot of green tea(also just recently)
nizoral 2%+nizoral creme

i think i maintained my hair for more than a year but doubts got me started on my recent additions!

please let me know hows curcumin+resveratrol working for you.

cheerio alex

Fam_1st

Reaction score
I think I read a lot of people on here using stuff that they haven't really studied, On here already I read a person using one supplement with another that cancels out the effects of the other.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fam_1st said:
I think I read a lot of people on here using stuff that they haven't really studied, On here already I read a person using one supplement with another that cancels out the effects of the other.
Could you be more specific? i.e. what two supplements

My regimen is in my sig and is "natural" apart from Rogaine (and Nizoral). I agree the Curcumin is very good for inflammation as my scalp is no longer as flaky as it once was. I started taking it after reading about it on the IH website but recently some guys there have said the particular brand (LifeExtension Bio Curcumin) thinned their hair so have switched to taking it every other day and am gonna get a different brand next time I order.

Hair loss a side-effect of Curcumin:
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drug ... meric.html

JLL

Established Member
Reaction score
The only one I eat solely for the purpose of possibly preventing hair loss is flax meal; the rest of the stuff I take (like resveratrol) I take for other reasons. If they promote hair growth, great, but I'd take them even if they don't.