Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Regenix

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe it's because I'm not a quitter like most of the whiney little b****s in these forums who give up on a treatment after 6 months because they haven't seen any results. I have been doing it religiously for 7 years straight. I wouldn't waste that kind of time if I wasn't getting any results.

You may be right friend i'm not denying it, i'm just saying you could also be wrong that's all, it's just a personal opinion... And you are right yes, most are whining quitters, after 3-6 months they quit or call it bullshit because they don't see cosmetic differences, even if it could take years to reverse damage done in years...

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a quitter perhaps but you are an isolated case. Unless a double blind study is provided there is no chance that it will be something I will even consider. Anecdotal facts are biased unconsciously due to placebo effect.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a quitter perhaps but you are an isolated case. Unless a double blind study is provided there is no chance that it will be something I will even consider. Anecdotal facts are biased unconsciously due to placebo effect.

And studies are financed by interest groups and poorly conducted in 99% of the time so yea, most don't reflect reality and could not tell how your experience will be but yeah, i think they can be more trusted than anecdotal reports that's for sure...

Hairguru

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t like doing that either, but as for now this will be my regimen

Minoxidil 2x day + light needling for absorption

Revivogen 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Castor oil + ethyl alcohol 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Needling 1mm every 2 weeks

Keto shampoo 3-4 times per week

Biotin supplement every day

Revivogen scalp therapy? Does that stuff work?

Rsa

My Regimen
Reaction score
After spending over $7,000 on my daughter and I for a year, neither of us showed any difference after one year. Also Regenix does not have any before/after photos in their offices. What does that tell you?!!

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should have a competition in who can come up with the most creative and well reasoned new snake oil treatment. Winner gets a month's course of their favorite scam treatment and we release the winning scam on Tressless and use it to fund our SMI purchases.

That said, this shouldn't be in the research section.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Where is bad posture theory? it gets mentioned like once every year in ray peat's forum lol

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know... I enter in this website and everything looks like alchemy for me.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
My fav is the one to do with virgin blood on a full moon..: can’t quite remember the details. But I think it’s this…

In one hand hold a severed monkey penis towards the full moon while drinking virgin blood from a crystal challis while chanting “stemsom gho replicel no no no” and you have to do it at exactly eleventy seven pm.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My favorite scam is the one with the guy who came on here with microscope pictures and who claimed he had discovered a treatment ”beyond minoxidil”. He thought he was clever but he was not.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your current favourite hair loss scam. You can vote above.

1) PRP - minimal to no results. Conveninently you have to do it 6 times a year to be "effective".
2) Exosomes - one of the biggest scams of all time featuring paid shill David "not a narcissist" DiMuzio on Youtube.
3) Trinov - famed Italian scam. Thread has since died wonder why.
4) Alpecin (caffeine) shampoo - f*****g useless. Banned from marketing as hair loss in the UK and other countries. Smells good at least.
5) Laser - lol laser. What a bunch of f*****g retards we are.Doesn't do sh*t. The biggest scam since marriage.
6) Acell PRP - PRP with a premium. Another complete scam.
7) Regenera Activa Stem Cell - another buzz word scam. Lol stem cells. Doesn't do sh*t and a complete rip off.
8) Biotin - won't do sh*t for your hair loss unless you haven't eaten for years and are living in the third world.
9) Peptides - lol peptides.
10) Follica.

laser is not a scam

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
99% of the BS on this forum.
But it’s all trial & error, & I don’t blame anyone, because nobody’s cracked the code yet.
I think the whole topic is funny.
But the good news is some people are actually regrowing hair.