Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Regenix

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil does not make your hair not go into miniaturization stages, it only makes the anagen phase last longer. It thickens your existing hairs and makes them stay in anagen longer but the hairs that are prone to baldness or already in miniaturization stages still miniaturize regardless of your minoxidil use. It also alters your hair cycles and creates unnatural sheds and other things but it differs from person to person because of multiple factors...

You could be as pretty sure as you like that minoxidil kept you from balding but in reality maybe you would have had the same outcome without it anyways. And from what i see there your using a variety of products on your scalp so there is no possible way in knowing which one of it has a big or significant impact or how your hair would have looked like, if you would have not used any of these products, so yeah, you can believe and think what you want, that does not make it true tho...

Read the data, read the science behind minoxidil and see how it works and talk after, your anecdotal reports mean nothing, absolutely nothing, just like mine also...

And you forgot something in this line : "It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early", it's actually "It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early and are in the 40% reponders pool"... 38.3 actually

"Despite the fact that it is approved by the FDA for effectiveness, not everyone experiences the changes they were hoping to see. In fact, research shows that only about 38.3 percent of patients using the medication will witness its benefits. One possible explanation has to do with an enzyme in our bodies needed for Minoxidil to work. Without proper levels, the blood vessels near the scalp will not be able to enlarge.

The Minoxidil enzyme sulfotransferase is necessary for hair regrowth"

https://www.dermhairclinic.com/minoxidil-effectiveness-for-hair-restoration/

If you don't have enough of this, like me for example, you can poor minoxidil on your head until you die, it ain't gonna do sh*t except make you prone to sides and take your money without getting any benefits from it, besides the fact that it could actually make your already dying hair fall from the sheds and never come back, but that's valid for already advanced cases of balding, but yeah, keep praising it just because there are no other options from 30 years ago....

And forgot to mention that recent research is saying that for some it's even possible to make things worse and faster because of the accelerating and unnatural hair cycles that minoxidil is creating, but it's a new discussion, they need more studies and it depends on a lot of factors and individuals...

I have only started with the other stuff the last two years. Before that I was only on minoxidil.

I doubt it will make things worse and if you are one of those 40% then you should be lucky. I still think everyone in their early stages of balding or those who are diffusing should be trying this together with daily needling for absorption. You have to if you are serious about doing something for your situation.

It is currently the best thing we have along with finasteride.

I just started adding Revivogen to my regimen and will be applyIing it every other day along with castor oil + ethyl alcohol every other day. Maybe I will add zix too.

Even finasteride won’t stop hairloss completely so slowing it down is what we have to do until better treatments arrive.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have only started with the other stuff the last two years. Before that I was only on minoxidil.

I doubt it will make things worse and if you are one of those 40% then you should be lucky. I still think everyone in their early stages of balding or those who are diffusing should be trying this together with daily needling for absorption. You have to if you are serious about doing something for your situation.

It is currently the best thing we have along with finasteride.

I just started adding Revivogen to my regimen and will be applyIing it every other day along with castor oil + ethyl alcohol every other day. Maybe I will add zix too.

Even finasteride won’t stop hairloss completely so slowing it down is what we have to do until better treatments arrive.

Instead of doing minoxidil with derma for absorption you should better take oral minoxidil, it's the same thing... I really don't get people using topical min but use derma for absorption, it enters a lot into the bloodstream, better take oral it could save you a lot of hustle.... I did it also and had problems because of it, used it right after the dermarolling session, being and idiot and listening to the experts from the hairloss forum instead of the actual studies done on it who clearly say to wait at least 24 hours after the dermarolling session....

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only reason I am not trying the oral version is because the risk of increased sides and body hair.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only reason I am not trying the oral version is because the risk of increased sides and body hair.

Well you have an increased risk from putting it on your head right after dermarolling anyways, but maybe it's not that big compared to oral, i have no tried it personally but from what i have read, it enters a lot into the bloodstream anyways. I am hairy anyways and it transformed me into a gorilla in a few months, don't even want to imagine what the oral would do, but it depends on the dosage as well also so yeah...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairloss_user as for the Revivogen i think you would do better with Regenepure DR, it has 1% keto in it and all the research, studies and anecdotal experiences point at it for being the most useful, the rest shampoos even if they have saw palmetto in them won't do much, i have also checked it online and does not seem to have very positive reviews...

Take a look at Regenepure DR, i think it's the best shampoo somebody could get and actually benefit from it, i want to try it also now after doing some research on it...

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am actually using the serum from Revivogen with all the fatty acids in it. Still using keto shampoo a few times per week

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am actually using the serum from Revivogen with all the fatty acids in it. Still using keto shampoo a few times per week

The thing with using multiple things is that you can't actually know which works i hate it, i think it's better to start each at a time stick with it and see if it actually does something and after ditch it or continue it. If you have 10 products and stick with them without knowing which one actually does something you will get stuck with them a long period and maybe some don't do sh*t and you just spend money on useless things, at least this is my opinion... I will take a look at that serum also to see if what science it has behind it, good luck and thanks for the info

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Minasteride and finoxidil.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with using multiple things is that you can't actually know which works i hate it, i think it's better to start each at a time stick with it and see if it actually does something and after ditch it or continue it. If you have 10 products and stick with them without knowing which one actually does something you will get stuck with them a long period and maybe some don't do sh*t and you just spend money on useless things, at least this is my opinion... I will take a look at that serum also to see if what science it has behind it, good luck and thanks for the info

I don’t like doing that either, but as for now this will be my regimen

Minoxidil 2x day + light needling for absorption

Revivogen 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Castor oil + ethyl alcohol 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Needling 1mm every 2 weeks

Keto shampoo 3-4 times per week

Biotin supplement every day

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t like doing that either, but as for now this will be my regimen

Minoxidil 2x day + light needling for absorption

Revivogen 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Castor oil + ethyl alcohol 1x every other day + light needling for absorption

Needling 1mm every 2 weeks

Keto shampoo 3-4 times per week

Biotin supplement every day

Ket 3-4 times a week? Your overdoing it, max 3 times a week, what ket shampoo are you using by the way and what percentage of ket it has in it?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1%
Also ever since I started lifting I have made drastic changes to my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible

Eat tons of protein (mostly chicken and beef)

I eat no dairy products any longer

no white sugar at all. Only natural sugar from fruits

think diet does have an effect on hair too

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1%
Also ever since I started lifting I have made drastic changes to my diet. I try to eat as clean as possible

Eat tons of protein (mostly chicken and beef)

I eat no dairy products any longer

no white sugar at all. Only natural sugar from fruits

think diet does have an effect on hair too

I don't personally think it has an impact on hair, from what i have read i understand diet and what you eat has a big impact on hormones and gut bacteria, it's more complicated than just eating something and boom your hair is better or the baldness stops. And it takes dedication also, years of eating sh*t and damage won't change in a couple of months, it takes years and discipline in a lot of things.

But it looks good and it's an overall healthy life what you saying there so yeah, i have kind of the same lifestyle plus a lot of exercise and movement, cardio, swimming, some sun to get that vit d but yeah, i have moments when i have the mood to eat some sh*t burger or maybe skip some exercise and party... But i try to keep it as healthy as i can also, it helps for sure in a lot of things including hair for sure, in some ways at least...

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't one admin here suggest that Revivogen+spironolactone is the same or even better than finasteride?

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5) Laser - lol laser. What a bunch of f*****g retards we are.Doesn't do sh*t. The biggest scam since marriage.

I wouldn't say that. I have been doing it for about 6-7 years now and it has helped me a lot. Hasn't really grown much hair, but it has sure as hell slowed my hair loss down a whole lot.
I would probably look way worse had I never started it. And it's pretty much all I'm doing.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should read some OverMachoGrande then lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't say that. I have been doing it for about 6-7 years now and it has helped me a lot. Hasn't really grown much hair, but it has sure as hell slowed my hair loss down a whole lot.
I would probably look way worse had I never started it. And it's pretty much all I'm doing.

Or maybe it's just the way your pattern has evolved naturally and your deluding yourself into thinking that it helps so the money is not considered wasted... The mind is a very powerful thing, same with finasteride placebo kappa lmao

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe it's just the way your pattern has evolved naturally and your deluding yourself into thinking that it helps so the money is not considered wasted... The mind is a very powerful thing, same with finasteride placebo kappa lmao

Or maybe it's because I'm not a quitter like most of the whiney little b****s in these forums who give up on a treatment after 6 months because they haven't seen any results. I have been doing it religiously for 7 years straight. I wouldn't waste that kind of time if I wasn't getting any results.