Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Replicel

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Regenix

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Trinov was a legendary one, right alongside some Korean pumpkin seed oil bullshit.

I remember reading that Brotzu thread every single day, filled with hope it would save me.

*Insert sad frog meme here*

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This seems to bring nostalgic thoughts to you. Have you ever browsed some of the last pages of popular topics on this forums just to read stuff people wrote back in 2005 about their hopes to get a treatment or a cure imminently? Crazy!

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
20 votes for trinov. Next closest is 3 lol I expected that. I'm the only vote for pumpkin sed oil.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov (Brotzu lotion) and all these fanbase noobs disliking my posts while i was saying it will not work due to many factors i posted.

That was crazy, but i laughed very hard.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil, it works only for 40% of it's users and it can actually make things worse for the rest of them but people still use it many years, even if they don't see or have any kind of results.... They can actually make a test to see the quantity of the enzyme needed but nobody does it and everybody prescribes it anyways, the biggest scam ever

Last edited:

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil, it works only for 40% of it's users and it can actually make things worse for the rest of them but people still use it many years, even if they don't see or have any kind of results.... They can actually make a test to see the quantity of the enzyme needed but nobody does it and everybody prescribes it anyways, the biggest scam ever

calling minoxidil a Scam? Really?

been on it for over 9 years now

Sure my hair has become thinner since then, but I am pretty sure I would have been bald a long time ago had I not started using it.

It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
calling minoxidil a Scam? Really?

been on it for over 9 years now

Sure my hair has become thinner since then, but I am pretty sure I would have been bald a long time ago had I not started using it.

It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early.

Minoxidil does not make your hair not go into miniaturization stages, it only makes the anagen phase last longer. It thickens your existing hairs and makes them stay in anagen longer but the hairs that are prone to baldness or already in miniaturization stages still miniaturize regardless of your minoxidil use. It also alters your hair cycles and creates unnatural sheds and other things but it differs from person to person because of multiple factors...

You could be as pretty sure as you like that minoxidil kept you from balding but in reality maybe you would have had the same outcome without it anyways. And from what i see there your using a variety of products on your scalp so there is no possible way in knowing which one of it has a big or significant impact or how your hair would have looked like, if you would have not used any of these products, so yeah, you can believe and think what you want, that does not make it true tho...

Read the data, read the science behind minoxidil and see how it works and talk after, your anecdotal reports mean nothing, absolutely nothing, just like mine also...

And you forgot something in this line : "It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early", it's actually "It can do wonders for diffuse thinners who get on it early and are in the 40% reponders pool"... 38.3 actually

"Despite the fact that it is approved by the FDA for effectiveness, not everyone experiences the changes they were hoping to see. In fact, research shows that only about 38.3 percent of patients using the medication will witness its benefits. One possible explanation has to do with an enzyme in our bodies needed for Minoxidil to work. Without proper levels, the blood vessels near the scalp will not be able to enlarge.

The Minoxidil enzyme sulfotransferase is necessary for hair regrowth"

https://www.dermhairclinic.com/minoxidil-effectiveness-for-hair-restoration/

If you don't have enough of this, like me for example, you can poor minoxidil on your head until you die, it ain't gonna do sh*t except make you prone to sides and take your money without getting any benefits from it, besides the fact that it could actually make your already dying hair fall from the sheds and never come back, but that's valid for already advanced cases of balding, but yeah, keep praising it just because there are no other options from 30 years ago....

And forgot to mention that recent research is saying that for some it's even possible to make things worse and faster because of the accelerating and unnatural hair cycles that minoxidil is creating, but it's a new discussion, they need more studies and it depends on a lot of factors and individuals...

Last edited: