What is this telling me? What should I do?

Thin

Established Member
Reaction score
I been keeping a daily log of applying minoxidil and taking my dutas. I take dustas every other day. I noticed a pattern.

At least one day of each week that I take dutasteride, I notice that I shed more hairs(triple the amount compared to a day I didn't take dutasteride) on that day that I take dutasteride. I also noticed the morning applications of minoxidil I only shed a few hairs, but when I would apply the evening application I would shed more hairs(I take dutasteride in the morning).

What do you guys think? Any tips? Should i call it off on dustas? I'm only in dustas for the second month going on the third. I'm a diffuse thinner and its thinner than ever. So keep in mind if I hang in there for a few more months and my hair continues to break off that my head will be almost slick and shiny.

Sean68

Reaction score
the levels of dutasteride in your system should remain fairly constant so im not sure. its possibly more down to the minoxidil but im using the same treatments and ive not noticed anything like that.