What Is The Transition Treatment To Maintain The Hair?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm going to stop Finasteride because of the side effects.

I do not want to take Minoxidil yet because it gives side effects.

I would like to know if there was anything to maintain what we have or help to repel it?

RU or CB or should I take minoxidil and wait a few years?

Thank you very much if you answer, I am in uncertainty, still sorry for my approximate English

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil doesn't have side effects. and if you talk about any effects, eery drug has those, ibu, aspirin etc. minoxidil doesn't do sh*t for your hair maintenance long term though

minoxidil can have sides. but 90 % of people on it wont have any and i totally believe it !.

I can give you every before after pics of my face after 1 years usage from 2016 to 2017. you will see by yourself.

+ at 1ml 2 x per day i think it wont have any ''low pressure'' sides.

But at an higher dose, (i was using 2ml per application during a time because 1ml couldnt do all my scalp).
At 3-4 ml 5 % a day i had low blood pressure (MESURED at a clinic = not self diagnosis) Had dark eyes and had no energy all day long.

Then i completely stopped and was totaly fine 1-2 days after.
----

But my story is far from everyone's. I still believe for most minoxidil is a TOTALLY safe med !!!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the minoxidil collagen stuff and aging stuff has been debunked on multiple occasions. there was a post about it by a dermatologist on tresses i think. also, minoxidil at 4m a day is 1/700th (rough calculation) of what you would get into your system if you take it orally for blood pressure. it's a tiiinny percentage that gets into the blood stream effectively. you have to be very sensitive to it, and maybe you are i won't discount your experience at all but the vast majority of people won't notice a thing not even with 4ml a day i think.

i believe you.. and i know its just i tiny bit in the bloodstream. but for example i tried for couple of weeks the female version at 2% and i had NONE of the ''fatigue, laziness, etc'' effects that i had at 4ml / 5 %.

I dont understand how people can take this 15 % morr minoxidil so easily.

For the esthetic effects. In my opinion every treatments that make your pores larger is bad. (large pores make your skin uglier).

I have every photos proof. But i think that is mainly due to the ''liquid'' form. with the foam it must be alright !

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Minoxidil has good efficacy at a 1ml application in the evening?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok and when one is norwood 2 one has to apply only on the gulf, not on all the hair?

I also wanted to know if it made the hair greasy or if it was drying well?

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm going to stop Finasteride because of the side effects.

I do not want to take Minoxidil yet because it gives side effects.

I would like to know if there was anything to maintain what we have or help to repel it?

RU or CB or should I take minoxidil and wait a few years?

Thank you very much if you answer, I am in uncertainty, still sorry for my approximate English

what sides?

jaCKI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
apart from the minoxidil, no solution to maintain the hair?

Dermarolling, I had heard about CB or breezula

Last edited:

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, RU helped a lot of guys with no/moderate side effects, but its not FDA approved (also not FDA declined). It' worth a try I guess, but it is your decision in the end.