What Is The Situation With That Miracle Drug Way316606?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Um, this is mostly bullshit. The chemical imbalance theory is just that, a theory. I'm very aware if clinical depression thank you, and have seen multiple therapists. I actually find it pretty offensive for you to say "i'm just sad. You've not experienced any sort of depression if you truly beleive that. Don't try to tel me how I feel and how my mental health is. There is no consensus on the causes of depression. Feel free to check the science behind it if you like. The success of SSRI's fairly low.

Going to a therapist doesn’t confirm your depression.

I suffer from depression. I have vitiligo, alopecia areata, and male pattern baldness, they all started in my late teens and early 20s. I was depressed before these diseases came up. If I cure all three diseases, i’ll still have depression. My mother suffers from it. I was born with it and that is why I am getting my psyd, to help people with mental illnesses. If you really think hair loss gave you depression, i’m no longer going to argue with you. Hopefully you can cure your hair loss so your “depression” can go away. Lucky you, it was caused by hair loss and you weren’t born with it. Lucky for you.

An absolute mockery to real depressed people. You’re offended? no we’re all offended.

sktboiboi

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another tidbit was added after the mention of Rivertown and we can say the writer was 100$% accurate: "it's fair to say that whoever gets there first will make alot of money."

Well, they can have my money as long as it's money well spent.

PlsTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
I still don't get it, even if it regrows hair how would the new hair be insensitive to DHT??

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chinese labs are selling this , i dont understand why arent reports of this .... nobody probe this ¿? experiences , correct doses , ect...

ThickAndTired

My Regimen
Reaction score
The period of 2016 - 2018 or so when everyone was so ecstatic and naysayers were shunned should really be studied by psychologists for crowd/herd behavior.

It’s pretty remarkable the difference in people’s attitudes then vs now. A few years ago virtually everyone was convinced that 2020 was really going to do it for virtually everyone - through one or more new treatments. Now even Tsuji is viewed with skepticism.

Interesting that you say that. I was convinced that it was just my personal journey of accepting my fate and getting more sceptical with the years (started balding 3-4 years ago)