What is my Norwood?

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3 heading to 4 with so much clear minitiarization.

It’s hard to say which Norwood you will progress to. I am nw6 taking finasteride just cause I don’t want to be a nw7 completely out of options ugh

small_boy

My Regimen
Reaction score

It’s hard to say which Norwood you will progress to. I am nw6 taking finasteride just cause I don’t want to be a nw7 completely out of options ugh
My father have same hair with me about 20 - 30 years. My hair stopped recedding a bout 1 year. I think my hair's situation will be as same as my father or Jude Law.
jude-law-2013.jpg

Last edited:

small_boy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Is it a NW3 or Norwood 3 Vertex?

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3.5 with some thinning at the midscalp and vertex. I would get on finasteride and minoxidil asap if I were you. You can always use topical finasteride if you are afraid of oral.

small_boy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 3.5 with some thinning at the midscalp and vertex. I would get on finasteride and minoxidil asap if I were you. You can always use topical finasteride if you are afraid of oral.
Can I ask you a question? Is my hair a NW3 Vertex?

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I ask you a question? Is my hair a NW3 Vertex?
There is the possibility of you thinning in a NW3 Vertex partern or in a NW5A/6 pattern, because there is also some thinning at the midscalp.