what is my norwood level?

anon11

My Regimen
Reaction score
my hair is super bleach damaged and is unnaturally wispy and broken on the top half of each hair strand, at least at the front. don't hold that against me, that is temporary and a mistake i will not make again. although i will be cutting and growing out and bleaching again but i will do so better next time. still, the thinning does exist in the front but its not entirely exactly naturally as thin as it looks. you know what i mean. i don't have an excuse for the thinning at the top of my head and my hairline is not a result of bleaching of course. what norwood level am i? also, after preventing testosterone and dht attacking the hair follicle, is growth maxed out with mindoxidil or can it be improved further with adenosine or stemoxydine or redensyl? seeing as estrogen increase seems to improve hair past mindoxidil growth, i think it may be possible but i'm not sure. i've only started my routine a week ago. i would add drops of any serums that encourages growth (besides mindoxidil) to my antiandrogen ru58841 solution which i would apply topically with a spray bottle and i would saturate the head because i don't want to take any time to daintily apply a solution. also i don't like shampoo with active ingredients that would effect the hair follicle because i'm not going to stand around like a retard with shampoo on my head for 6-10 minutes for it to start to absorb and then immediately rinse it off. waste of time and money and ingredients. preventing hair breakage with a high quality shampoo and conditioner seems like a better investment than that. also i'm considering topical estriol (E3)
Webcam-1654678477.pngWebcam-1654678473.pngWebcam-1654678471.pngWebcam-1654678394.pngWebcam-1654678351.pngWebcam-1654678250.pngWebcam-1654678095.pngWebcam-1654678076.pngWebcam-1654677841.pngWebcam-1654677809.pngWebcam-1654677787.pngWebcam-1654677766.pngWebcam-1654677734.pngWebcam-1654677720.pngWebcam-1654677701.png

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you take pic with normal lightning?

It looks like receded hairline (big forhead) + thinning in the crown. Norwood 4.

Why do you want to take estrogen?

anon11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald as fuk its time for suicide.
how far do you think i can come from this?
Can you take pic with normal lightning?

It looks like receded hairline (big forhead) + thinning in the crown. Norwood 4.

Why do you want to take estrogen?
i want to take anything that will work. i'm willing to lose all libido. i just don't want gyno or to cause permanent damage to my testicles tbh

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try oral minoxidil and finasteride 1 year at least and then reassess. Is weird to start with estrogen if you are a guy

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not into Norwood grading.
But you have good thickness in hairline .. crown is thinning but not much.
You have a lot of hair still, but it’s starting to degrade & get a little lifeless.
So, basically what we know is because you’re a male w) lots of testosterone DHT is produced which degrades hair in most males. So some type of anti androgen anti DHT protocol would help. Question is how to administer it. Increase bloodflow/ nutrients may help. You can orally take drugs or use topically. Microneedling is a simple plus most agree helps.
You can get more advanced with regimens.. but that’s the present methods