What is going on with my crown/cowlick?

simon031

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been stressed out lately because of the state of my crown. I have also been shedding quite some hairs in the past months.

Whats your opinion, is this thinning/balding caused by Androgenetic Alopecia?

Btw I am 20 years old.

Snapchat-1325019583__01 (1).jpg

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been stressed out lately because of the state of my crown. I have also been shedding quite some hairs in the past months.

Whats your opinion, is this thinning/balding caused by Androgenetic Alopecia?

Btw I am 20 years old.

View attachment 151337
Hard to tell but I see some miniaturization, not much though or it could be the light. Like if I were to see you on the street I’d assume that’s your normal whorl/cowlick. What’s your family history like?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I couldn't tell you, I kind of want to be like Crocodile Dundee, and be like "That's not thinning, nah that's thinning!"

If you have any miniaturization it's so imperceptible that all you need to do right now is don't go crazy on the oily foods, use nizoral 1x per week and do scalp stimulation/soft hairbrush/dermaroller work.

You could use topical castor oil, you are literally the prime candidate for it because there is no obvious thinning as compared to the kinds of cases you'll mostly see here. You're fine right now, you just need to do a few things and keep an eye on it, don't go nuking your hormones with finasteride, you will regret it at this stage.