What Is 25mg Androcur Comparable To?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 25mg Cyproterone Acetate ( Androcur )daily for 3 days now and was wondering how that would stack up against 200mg of spironolactone?
Which is stronger?
I should note my errections have not suffered ( yet ) and fluid seems about the same. Still getting morning errections. ( nothing seems to knock that down unfortunately ) Absolutely nothing has changed yet, probably because its still really early. Shedding is pretty bad 150 - 200 hairs a day for over 4 months now and hairline is continuing to creep back *sigh*

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
50mg of CYP is comparable to 200mg of spironolactone, so 25 would be like 100.
Thanks for clearing that up :) I think I'll stay on 50mg for a bit then.

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on 25mg Cyproterone Acetate ( Androcur )daily for 3 days now and was wondering how that would stack up against 200mg of spironolactone?
Which is stronger?
I should note my errections have not suffered ( yet ) and fluid seems about the same. Still getting morning errections. ( nothing seems to knock that down unfortunately ) Absolutely nothing has changed yet, probably because its still really early. Shedding is pretty bad 150 - 200 hairs a day for over 4 months now and hairline is continuing to creep back *sigh*
around 5 years later at age 20 i am on day 2