What If. . .

Fallout Boy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lets say in 6 years HM is perfected and available ... youre driving down the street , you take your eyes off of the road for a second , looking in your car mirror fixing your full head of hair.... when you lose control , crash and die a horrible painful death....

I think all research on HM needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY!! All the data destroyed... it will save lifes

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
I offer a counter argument:

Let's say it isn't. Everyone continues to bald. You're looking in your rear-view mirror at your combover and realize it's flipped up. You swerve the car to get enough momentum to make it land back in place. Yet in doing so, you run over a girl scout and go to jail to get butt raped for involuntary manslaughter.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
and Girl Scouts

Vinton Harper

Established Member
Reaction score
DarklyCharming said:
I offer a counter argument:

Let's say it isn't. Everyone continues to bald. You're looking in your rear-view mirror at your combover and realize it's flipped up. You swerve the car to get enough momentum to make it land back in place. Yet in doing so, you run over a girl scout and go to jail to get butt raped for involuntary manslaughter.
I'd say that scenario would be more probable.

If you had a full head of hair, you wouldn't be so conscious about your hair. I know I wouldn't be.

Deaner

Reaction score
I must admit though, if I got ALL my hair back, I probably wouldn't stop looking at myself and playing with it for weeks...

drinkrum

Reaction score
Deaner said:
I must admit though, if I got ALL my hair back, I probably wouldn't stop looking at myself and playing with it for weeks...

Stop fondling yourself Deaner! Or even thinking about it!

D.