What I Will Never Understand.... (does Anybody Know??)

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
What I will never understand is why hair on a man's head is so important to women. The fact is that there are plenty of guys who look fine with a bald or shaved head. Homophile men would agree to this too. Everywhere we go we're told that what makes a man attractive is his sense of self, his sense of purpose, the way he carries himself, his confidence and, more concretely, whether he takes care of himself, how much money he earns and his status. But my experiences show that none of these matter like hair. I've been reading a book that told me that the most dominant men are the ones that can get married. Here, dominance refers primarily to a person's position in society. Why, then, is all of this wrong? Why does baldness ruin this whole hierarchy and structure of male attractiveness? What is so wrong with baldness that it's the biggest deal breaker there is and that only height can overcome it? It does not and never has made sense to me. There could be 2 guys of equal height. One bald guy could be in great shape and look great bald while earning good money and everything. The other could be a NW1 who doesn't have a good hairstyle, earns above average but not amazing and - definitively speaking - looks worse than the bald guy. And yet the NW1 will be chosen every time. Why does this happen and how can the rule of dominance really be violated just because of hair loss? It continues to elude me.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I will never understand is why hair on a man's head is so important to women. The fact is that there are plenty of guys who look fine with a bald or shaved head. Homophile men would agree to this too.

Depends on the face

Everywhere we go we're told that what makes a man attractive is his sense of self, his sense of purpose, the way he carries himself, his confidence and, more concretely, whether he takes care of himself, how much money he earns and his status.

We're lied to. Not hard to imagine how attractiveness could maybe have a little teensy bit of an effect on attracting a partner

But my experiences show that none of these matter like hair. I've been reading a book that told me that the most dominant men are the ones that can get married. Here, dominance refers primarily to a person's position in society. Why, then, is all of this wrong? Why does baldness ruin this whole hierarchy and structure of male attractiveness? What is so wrong with baldness that it's the biggest deal breaker there is and that only height can overcome it?

Very optimistic. I'm tall as f*** and I still look like a freak

It does not and never has made sense to me. There could be 2 guys of equal height. One bald guy could be in great shape and look great bald while earning good money and everything. The other could be a NW1 who doesn't have a good hairstyle, earns above average but not amazing and - definitively speaking - looks worse than the bald guy. And yet the NW1 will be chosen every time. Why does this happen and how can the rule of dominance really be violated just because of hair loss? It continues to elude me.

It's simple, most guys do not bald young. Women don't have to settle for people who look like us, so why would they? Don't worry, 99% of the time you're just missing out on being cheated on and then told you're the bad guy anyway

IsThereHope

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I will never understand is why hair on a man's head is so important to women. The fact is that there are plenty of guys who look fine with a bald or shaved head. Homophile men would agree to this too. Everywhere we go we're told that what makes a man attractive is his sense of self, his sense of purpose, the way he carries himself, his confidence and, more concretely, whether he takes care of himself, how much money he earns and his status. But my experiences show that none of these matter like hair. I've been reading a book that told me that the most dominant men are the ones that can get married. Here, dominance refers primarily to a person's position in society. Why, then, is all of this wrong? Why does baldness ruin this whole hierarchy and structure of male attractiveness? What is so wrong with baldness that it's the biggest deal breaker there is and that only height can overcome it? It does not and never has made sense to me. There could be 2 guys of equal height. One bald guy could be in great shape and look great bald while earning good money and everything. The other could be a NW1 who doesn't have a good hairstyle, earns above average but not amazing and - definitively speaking - looks worse than the bald guy. And yet the NW1 will be chosen every time. Why does this happen and how can the rule of dominance really be violated just because of hair loss? It continues to elude me.
We're just freaks of nature, let Natural selection do it's job, there isn't much hope anyway...

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its very simple actually, because it is one thing that just appeal on all the other.

Take for example a girl, and she has very hot body, big tits, great ***, great hair, and she is even smart, nice and good person.
BUT, she has a freakisly big *** ugly nose. Will you date her? Probably not, because this one thing just makes all the other not matter, you will just look at her nose and say, "damn, move this sh*t away from me"

Of course the difference is that she can fix it, while bald guys can only sit home alone and cry.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because baldness is not a natural thing. The natural thing for a young man is to have hair. We talk about bald men or severely diffuse/bald. The majority of people here don’t have any reason to feel bald but they get their psychology fucked because of watching their hair fall. Baldness will always be considered a flaw, weird etc. It’s not that women find it gross or attractive. Women don’t give a sh*t. Some fall victims of stereotypes. I can link you bald men that they would stretch their legs for them without thinking it twice. The truth is nobody cares except for us. And the truth is that baldness is objectively a flaw for a man’s (or woman’s) appearance.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much everything you consider as attractive gives you information about that person's health and ability to have healthy and strong kids . I guess baldness is related to something not cool , so subconsciously women dont like it

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It all comes down to beauty, money and confidence mean nothing.

IT only matters how you look

That’s the perspective of males only and specifically virgins. Anyone involved in a relationship and of young age will tell you beauty means little. Personality, charisma and principles shine and attract all types of girls. Constant interaction is what unlocks all that. You’re all convinced looks matter only, because of social media manipulation and the fact that you don’t go out. Plain and simple and I’m also a victim of all this sh*t to an extent. It’s calles depression and isolation and it’s a fact. No debate here.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evolutionary mechanisms are often a bit outdated. In todays world height is a much less relevant factor for success than diligence and IQ, yet height remains super important.

Meanwhile balding young is a unnatural phenomenon, probably brought to us by some mechanisms of modern living. Balding at 20 means something different than what it would have meant 5000 years ago, where the only explanation would have been serious disease. Yet, evolutionary selection makes us perceive it in the latter context, since it is a new phenomenon.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evolutionary mechanisms are often a bit outdated. In todays world height is a much less relevant factor for success than diligence and IQ, yet height remains super important.

Meanwhile balding young is a unnatural phenomenon, probably brought to us by some mechanisms of modern living. Balding at 20 means something different than what it would have meant 5000 years ago, where the only explanation would have been serious disease. Yet, evolutionary selection makes us perceive it in the latter context, since it is a new phenomenon.

Nah bro. Ancient Greeks were bald af too, Romans as well.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
From an evolutionary POV it's quite possible our bald ancestors had children at a much younger age than we did, and thus passed on their bald genes before they actually balded.

It's also just factual that women had much less of a choice in mating from a evolutionary POV. If we go back a few thousand years when we were hunter gatherer's, the dominant male in a tribe controlled most of the sex that went on. I'm guessing it didn't matter if he were bald or not he would be in charge until someone bigger or smarter took control.

Also people theorize about vitamin d synthesis. Seems quite unlikely to be a factor, but possibly because of the extra hair on males bodies they lose hair on their head increases their vitamin d and leads to a longer life with more chance of protecting their offspring. (I mean we changed to white just to synthesize more vitamin D so it's possible).

Either way it seems undeniable to me that some men just look plain ugly when they are bald. :(

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always have to laugh at that retarded anthropological hypothesis, according to which baldness was a sign of maturity for older cavemen.

First of all as far as we know cavemen did not even bald, just like all primitive hunter and gatherers of today don’t bald.
Secondly, since when do we approach bald men with more respect, especially the ‘natural’ horseshoe patterrn...that doesn’t look respect inducing at all but just pathetic.
And at last but not least how the f*** is that even an evolutionary advantage, sitting at a campfire and telling stories doesn’t give you offspring if you lost your attractiveness. Evolution doesn’t care how long you live but how many children you have.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness has existed since the day one monkey turned to the other monkey and said “he said for you to give me your share”. We just got fucked, Tsuji will save us. The question is who will save us from 10+ years of psychological damage.

Seriously tho, neaterdals were also bald. Goes to show the root cause is genetic and we still try to fight it by the wrong methods.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldness has existed since the day one monkey turned to the other monkey and said “he said for you to give me your share”. We just got fucked, Tsuji will save us. The question is who will save us from 10+ years of psychological damage.

Seriously tho, neaterdals were also bald. Goes to show the root cause is genetic and we still try to fight it by the wrong methods.

Are you sure neanderthals were bald? I never read that, source?
Why are hunter gatherers of today all fullheads then?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
That’s the perspective of males only and specifically virgins. Anyone involved in a relationship and of young age will tell you beauty means little. Personality, charisma and principles shine and attract all types of girls. Constant interaction is what unlocks all that. You’re all convinced looks matter only, because of social media manipulation and the fact that you don’t go out. Plain and simple and I’m also a victim of all this sh*t to an extent. It’s calles depression and isolation and it’s a fact. No debate here.

Go on a few dates and you'll see the truth. Your hair is really more than 60% of your attractiveness right there. Women's receptiveness to you flicks on or off depending on your hair. This is a nice ideal to have that you're describing but it's simply not the way things actually happen.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go on a few dates and you'll see the truth. Your hair is really more than 60% of your attractiveness right there. Women's receptiveness to you flicks on or off depending on your hair. This is a nice ideal to have that you're describing but it's simply not the way things actually happen.

If that was the case then all bald men would die alone. Obviously not the case so you’re missing something. I’ll PM you a great channel.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The answer to op's question is simple. Baldness is a stigmatized condition. We are the modern day lepers equivolent. A bald head carries so many negative connotations that its like being forced to wear a scarlet letter on your forehead that everyone has been socially conditioned to recognize as a bad thing. In our case, baldness makes us losers in everyones eyes. Is it unfair? Yes. Is it unreasonable, absoletley but that is the nature of prejudice.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

True.
I know many nw0 guys who have fall in love with the girl they truely wanted.

On the other hand,bald guy had to rely on the girl's choice of whether she is okay to consider a bald guy for love/marriage.
To find such girl depends on luck.

There is saying on Internet that questions:
Why to think of the girl who do not like baldness.
Such superficial girl do not deserve place in the person's life.
Still I have observation of two such girls
having a very successful married life after they selected nw0 husband.

To call a girl superficial because she don't like bald men is not correct.