What I Should Do If I Have Gynecomastia?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody knows?
It won't go away. Especially at 22. You will be lucky if it does. I got it at 12. The doctor said it would eventually go away once puberty was over. It never did. It's not full on tits but it has always bothered me to wear t shirts. I'm 52 now and just had to get used to wearing certain types of shirts that don't accentuate it. And I've always been slim.
If it isn't gone in a year, surgery is the only hope. Even then it usually comes back

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't go away. Especially at 22. You will be lucky if it does. I got it at 12. The doctor said it would eventually go away once puberty was over. It never did. It's not full on tits but it has always bothered me to wear t shirts. I'm 52 now and just had to get used to wearing certain types of shirts that don't accentuate it. And I've always been slim.
If it isn't gone in a year, surgery is the only hope. Even then it usually comes back
But my nipples are just a little puffy tho. If it stays like this i don’t care because we really can’t tell the difference. I just want to know if it will grow more if i continue to take Finasteride

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have a real gyne since I catch it early. My doctor said that I don’t need to worry about it and that I don’t need treatment.
But If I keep taking Finasteride, it will certainly grow. That’s why I want to take Letrozole with it

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t have a real gyne since I catch it early. My doctor said that I don’t need to worry about it and that I don’t need treatment.
But If I keep taking Finasteride, it will certainly grow. That’s why I want to take Letrozole with it
Letrozole is a really strong drug and last resort imo. I'd try nolvadex first.

Allen556

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
How are you going now , I'm suffering the same symptom, I have gyne within two month, now I stopped. I'm considering if I should lower to 0.25mg and take some zinc. Have you got any good idea? Really appreciate your reply.