What I Should Do If I Have Gynecomastia?

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I’m 22 and I started taking Finasteride one month ago.
Since a few days, I had a pain in the chest, it was hurtful.
At first, I though that I had some anxious attack or something like that, cause it really feels like my heart was hurting but in fact it was all the area of my chest.
Then I look at my nipples, they are bigger and there is a little lump over there.
I knew that Finasteride can cause Gynecomastia so I immediatly stopped it.
I went to see my doctor and he confirmed it. He said that it’s just a little gyne and that i don’t need treatment cause it will go with time.
Now, I don’t want to have gyne but I don’t want to lose my hair too. And I lose them fast as f***. I really felt like Finasteride worked for me, yes I saw good results in one month.
Before the treatment, when I woke up, I felt like I was losing a lot of hair during the night but since I took it they’re always the same, we can’t even see that I’m balding (I still have a lot of hair).
So... what I should do ? Stop it forever ? Waiting for the gyne to be gone and continue to take it but with a lower dosage ? I already cut in 2, maybe I can cut it in 4 or 8...?
I also want to know if one of you already have this problem? Did it go with time? I read that some people stopped the drug one week and continue with a lower dosage when the gyne is gone.
Thank you

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a lower dose bro. Like 0,25mg. And take some mild estrogen blocker like zinc. But most of all i think u should first consult with ur doctor. Cheers

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try a lower dose bro. Like 0,25mg. And take some mild estrogen blocker like zinc. But most of all i think u should first consult with ur doctor. Cheers
I consulted with my doctor, he said that it was fine and that I didn’t need to worry about it. 0.25gm is cut the medication in 4? Do you think that i should wait that the gyne is gone? And Zinc is not going to give me more hair loss right ? Thanks for the help bro

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
I consulted with my doctor, he said that it was fine and that I didn’t need to worry about it. 0.25gm is cut the medication in 4? Do you think that i should wait that the gyne is gone? And Zinc is not going to give me more hair loss right ? Thanks for the help bro
Yes wait until it is gone, then start again. Zinc is fine. Cut it in 4 indeed. Good luck.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bought it. Thank you. I really hope this will work so I can be back on Fina.

I doubt finasteride can cause gyne in just 1 month. In my opinion you had some pre existing condition that trigger your gyne.

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt finasteride can cause gyne in just 1 month. In my opinion you had some pre existing condition that trigger your gyne.
I know right. It’s so weird. I didn’t have any side effects all along and then boom. Pain in the chest for like 3 days now and I can see that my nipples are different. Do you think that it can be temporary? I didn’t find any recent topic about that here

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know right. It’s so weird. I didn’t have any side effects all along and then boom. Pain in the chest for like 3 days now and I can see that my nipples are different. Do you think that it can be temporary? I didn’t find any recent topic about that here

Yes dont worry. It will be temporary since you catch it early. It should go away in a couple of months. Its a slow process. But you cant take finasteride. Maybe you can try with ru.

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes dont worry. It will be temporary since you catch it early. It should go away in a couple of months. Its a slow process. But you cant take finasteride. Maybe you can try with ru.

Even if I take a lower dosage ? I don’t think that i can get ru in France so Finasteride is kinda my only option to stop this hairloss.
Losing my hair this young really sucks

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, when you said that I can’t take it, are you saying that i can’t take it during the time of my gyne or forever? Thanks

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also, when you said that I can’t take it, are you saying that i can’t take it during the time of my gyne or forever? Thanks

Yes you can get ru from france. I get mine to argentina lol its works like finasteride or even better but it doesnt cause any hormonal changes. Im not sure , im not a doctor, but if you got gyno after only 1 month you cant take it anymore if you dont want that your breast starting growing again

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can get ru from france. I get mine to argentina lol its works like finasteride or even better but it doesnt cause any hormonal changes. Im not sure , im not a doctor, but if you got gyno after only 1 month you cant take it anymore if you dont want that your breast starting growing again
Do you have a link for the ru? Thank you

Kam234

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m really sad about this... I’m only 22 and my hair falls badly, Finasteride was my last option and I have a rare side effect that can’t be resolved. I don’t even know what to do anymore. I don’t have a big gyne so I don’t really care about that but I know that it will grow if I’m starting it again.
Last week, I was full of hope, I though that I will never experience a side effect. My libido was good, so was my mental health and then... gyne. I never heard anyone talking about that here and it has to happen to me. I really hate my life rn.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont advice you to take novaldex. First because it will hurt your hairs. Second because if you dont take finasteride you wont need it since your gyne is early.
Taking both probably your gyne wont grow more but i doubt it will come back normal.