"what Held It In Yesterday" - Coach Corey

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if this is ever been discussed but I think he hit it right on the nail head when we look at our pillow, or sink (3:30ish), as he coaches on woman making fun of guys thinning hair:

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It's easy for him to smile about it. Let's see him lose that NW2 and get a NW6 outline. He wouldn't have been able to gain any credibility as a dating coach. Anybody smiling or joking about baldness doesn't know the damage it can cause.

He's talking about women making fun of a man's thinning hair. Well that would be fine and welcome for most men. What really happens however is that women completely ignore men who have thinning hair. It's not playful ribbing or even serious criticism (which is still attention), but is complete apathy.

blackg

Reaction score
I wonder if he would still be so blasé if his head looked like this;
downloadfile.jpeg

??

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
If some girl laugh or make joke on your baldness,
make sure you instead of being sad or angry..
try to divert the topic and later avoid the person if she don't want to be friend with you.

Don't blame the girl,it's the society's fault,and parents fault while raising the kids with values of how to respect another person.

Don't lose mind for someone who have no value in your life.

Only Compromise/s can help the person while fighting with hardship(In this case,hairloss.)

Compromise have made so many people successful in personal life/professional life.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that he is a "dating coach" or whatever is all the reason I need to not click the video

because you know all that comes out of his mouth is a load of sh*t.

What really happens however is that women completely ignore men who have thinning hair. It's not playful ribbing or even serious criticism (which is still attention), but is complete apathy.

Don't remember who said it first, but the opposite of love is not hate; it's apathy.

It's actually preferable to be hated, because it means you matter enough to that person for them to hate you.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
The fact that he is a "dating coach" or whatever is all the reason I need to not click the video

because you know all that comes out of his mouth is a load of sh*t.

Don't remember who said it first, but the opposite of love is not hate; it's apathy.

It's actually preferable to be hated, because it means you matter enough to that person for them to hate you.

Answer reply directly copied from Quora..

I would like to answer this question by a quote from the book The Secret of The Nagas by Amish Tripathi:
“The opposite of love is not hate. Hate is just love gone bad. The actual opposite of love is apathy. When you don’t care a damn as to what happens to the other person.”

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If some girl laugh or make joke on your baldness,
make sure you instead of being sad or angry..
try to divert the topic and later avoid the person if she don't want to be friend with you.

Don't blame the girl,it's the society's fault,and parents fault while raising the kids with values of how to respect another person.

Don't lose mind for someone who have no value in your life.

Only Compromise/s can help the person while fighting with hardship(In this case,hairloss.)

Compromise have made so many people successful in personal life/professional life.

most woman wont even give you the satisfaction to be in this situation in the first place. for them you are such a subhuman to the part they will compleatly ignore you. you are invisible to them. your not even worthy of being a joke