What Have People Had Success With Getting Rid Of The Itch

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had hair loss for 20 years and every time it’s active it’s accompanied by an insane itch, burn, crawl feeling. It comes and goes and I really don’t know if anything I’ve ever done has worked to rid it or maybe it’s just my hair loss comes and goes as my progression is slow. Has anyone done something that you know has directly gotten rid of it... any insight is appreciated

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to use Clobetasol Propionate quite often and it did wonders for the itch. I stopped because it was making my scalp sore. The itch returned though and I decided to just live with it. But I ended up switching to a vegan diet for completely unrelated reasons and my itch disappeared completely. Not sure if there's any science behind it but that's my anecdote. There could've been a whole list of variables that could've gotten rid of the itch but the vegan thing was the major change I had made at my life so I think it had to be that.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to use Clobetasol Propionate quite often and it did wonders for the itch. I stopped because it was making my scalp sore. The itch returned though and I decided to just live with it. But I ended up switching to a vegan diet for completely unrelated reasons and my itch disappeared completely. Not sure if there's any science behind it but that's my anecdote. There could've been a whole list of variables that could've gotten rid of the itch but the vegan thing was the major change I had made at my life so I think it had to be that.
Dou you need a prescription for that?

integra

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well atleast I agree whole heatedly on this regards, I think this has something to do with inflammation. Whenever I eat meat and sugar this inflammation starts and then the hairloss because of dead skin but when I force myself to eat vegan diet, no inflammation. Guess for some people mastering inflammation is the key.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My solution was very simple. Medical shampoos that you can buy on a pharmacy/drugstore. They don't have sulfates, it got rid of my male pattern baldness and Minoxidil itches. If you suffer dandruff try ant dandruff ones too, but use them as advised and mix it with a shampoo for sensitive hair.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supplements
  • Taurine ( anti inflammatory )
  • Allermin ( perilla leaves )
  • Omega-3, at least 6 capsules a day at standard epa/dha concentration
Shampoo:
  • Tget once/twice a week
  • Keto shampoo, once/twice a week
Egg white mask once a week for at least an hour.

Dermarolling. Could be everyday with 0.25 or 1.5mm once a week.

+ shampoo your hair at least every second day.

That helped me. My itch is 80-90% gone.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Taurine, Ginger and Turmeric as supplements and Caffeine, Green Tea Extract and Soy Isoflavones in my shampoo have almost made the itching not existing.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm 100% sure that Fenugreek reduced 90% of the itch.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well atleast I agree whole heatedly on this regards, I think this has something to do with inflammation. Whenever I eat meat and sugar this inflammation starts and then the hairloss because of dead skin but when I force myself to eat vegan diet, no inflammation. Guess for some people mastering inflammation is the key.
Is this more red meat, or can you still do seafood?