What Have People Had Success With Getting Rid Of The Itch

abcdefg

Reaction score
The male pattern baldness itch is some people have more an immune response to male pattern baldness than others. Its androgen related just like male pattern baldness is.
You just need to make sure the itch is the male pattern baldness itch and not dandruff or seb derm or anything else which cause itching. None of it can be cured anyway. Nothing cures dandruff or seb derm you just treat it each day with shampoos or whatever else just like male pattern baldness.
Dandruff and seb derm are much more common in men than women so is male pattern baldness coincidently. Male hormones?

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The male pattern baldness itch is some people have more an immune response to male pattern baldness than others. Its androgen related just like male pattern baldness is.
You just need to make sure the itch is the male pattern baldness itch and not dandruff or seb derm or anything else which cause itching. None of it can be cured anyway. Nothing cures dandruff or seb derm you just treat it each day with shampoos or whatever else just like male pattern baldness.
Dandruff and seb derm are much more common in men than women so is male pattern baldness coincidently. Male hormones?

I ordered some seti really hopes it works. Never had this bad itch before I tried propecia...

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it burn and then crawl a bit, but only in the places where you loose hair?

It’s like that feeling of someone lightly touching my foot, or kind of like the feeling of having to sneeze. No real burning, sometimes scalp is sore but I think that may be from dermastamping.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s like that feeling of someone lightly touching my foot, or kind of like the feeling of having to sneeze. No real burning, sometimes scalp is sore but I think that may be from dermastamping.
It can be vey light, almost like ants are in your head, but when it’s bad, it’s like a sunburn and someone pulls a razor along your scalp

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be vey light, almost like ants are in your head, but when it’s bad, it’s like a sunburn and someone pulls a razor along your scalp

Ick that sucks man I think yours is worse than mine. Sometimes I wonder if mine is in my head because if I don’t think about it then it’s much better, but then again the same is true of a mosquito bite

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only got 20g right now, but I’ve got plenty of funds to buy more. If it works I’ll gladly spend even like 10k a year tbh
Brotha, if I could I would, I hope this is something viable. I’m already spending so much on guessing if something could work. It’s not just hair loss for me, it’s pain all day long for me. I just want some relief from this

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ick that sucks man I think yours is worse than mine. Sometimes I wonder if mine is in my head because if I don’t think about it then it’s much better, but then again the same is true of a mosquito bite
I wonder sometimes too, but I wonder how can my mind create such pain, and consistently do it. I have to leave work early on the regular bc it hurts so bad

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man anyone else with success getting rid of this? I had some improvement with ceti, zix and NAC but it’s still super duper annoying. I’ve got seti coming in the mail (slowly, feels like it’s being delivered on a turtle) which I really really hope works but I’ll try anything else...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole 2%, 3x week (every other day), leave it in for 20 min, then rinse. Complete secession of itch, much healthier scalp and hair.
I can second leaving Nizoral in for alleviating a sore and/or itchy scalp. I have left it in for up to an hour before while I did other stuff. It worked for me. But I also don't have any extreme sensations in my scalp.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man anyone else with success getting rid of this? I had some improvement with ceti, zix and NAC but it’s still super duper annoying. I’ve got seti coming in the mail (slowly, feels like it’s being delivered on a turtle) which I really really hope works but I’ll try anything else...
While you have this feeling are you actively losing hair?

ChoiGodTsuji

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ketoconazole 2%, 3x week (every other day), leave it in for 20 min, then rinse. Complete secession of itch, much healthier scalp and hair.
A pharmaceutical told me that keto creates resistance after some time. She adviced me to try Bioselenium (selenium sulphur) and now I have my scalp completely normalized.

Reaction score
Neither finasteride, dutasteride or nizoral has done much to eliminate the itch/inflammation. Two things worked for me. Topical corticosteroids, completely eliminated the itch but destroys your skin with long term use. Topical Voltaren/Diclofenac also helped a lot.

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neither finasteride, dutasteride or nizoral has done much to eliminate the itch/inflammation. Two things worked for me. Topical corticosteroids, completely eliminated the itch but destroys your skin with long term use. Topical Voltaren/Diclofenac also helped a lot.

If diclofenac helped you I think you should try seti