What Happened To Nba Star Lebron James?

daplo collins

Reaction score
Haven't watched basketball for years but last night I watched the cavaliers playoff game and saw a close up of lebrons head. It looks absolutely disgusting. Can anyone fill me in on someone worth over 500million dollars can't even get a decent hair transplant? Is his male pattern baldness just that agressive that nothing at all works on it?

yXMJ8aO.jpg

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He got his hairline filled in but was clearly thinning on top and probably didn’t have enough donor to fill in.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with athletes is they probably can't afford to take meds like finasteride for fear it will drop their performance. So they get transplants only and have shitty long term results.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem with athletes is they probably can't afford to take meds like finasteride for fear it will drop their performance. So they get transplants only and have shitty long term results.

ie theyre f*****g morons

Mook

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ie theyre f*****g morons

Uhhh no, lebron is one the greatest athletes in history, if not the greatest. Guys body is a well oiled machine, he’s not gonna take anything that has even the slightest potential of changing that.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He's been balding since he was like 20. He was pretty much bald in 2014 before he got some work done. I dont know why he bothers - he's a huge, ripped black guy. He shaved his head last offseason and looked fine.

blackg

Reaction score
Uhhh no, lebron is one the greatest athletes in history, if not the greatest. Guys body is a well oiled machine, he’s not gonna take anything that has even the slightest potential of changing that.
Well said. LeBron is an American icon and I wish him all the best.