what happened to me, and what i did and am doing now.

goemon

Reaction score
I turn 22 in three weeks. I tried Propecia 1mg for 8 days. It is now day 10 and i havn't taken the pill since. I stopped getting morning wood, and my erections didn't seem as full, the tip itself seemed less hard. It only remained erected as long as i focused and stimulated it. I just now noticed a very small amount of seamon. When flacid, it feels like it is not a part of my body, like my body has no internal sence of it. I have also had a dull pain in my testicles.

I also just found a message on this forum about how noone under 21 should use Propecia because some men's penis' are not fully matured and done with puberty.

For these reasons, and because i want to stop and then really closly look at my sexual buisness when off the drug to see how many sides are in my head and how they compare, i stopped taking the drug though may return in the future but at a smaller dose, or not as many doses.

How long until its effects are out of me, if they ever do stop?
and also, has anyone felt sides stop with continued use?

evolutionary

Reaction score
There are tons of similar posts to your question, first of all, so do a search on the forums and check them out. But from my own experience, the sides you talk about (all of which I had) went away within a couple weeks of not taking it. The longest I ever took it was for about a year. Many people report that their sides go away with time, though in your case, 10 days is tough to tell which camp you fall into.