What Happened To Anty Dht Thread ????????????

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he full fledge turned into a woman and started getting mad dick.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20170808-162820.jpg

Banned. so if someone gets banned all their threads get removed??! this is bullshit. let's start a riot.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anty was the best thing to happen to these forums since Bryan Shelton
His knowledge (which was incredible and underrated btw) was only matched by his passion and bravery

Shame on you whoever is responsible for this

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing because the regime was basically a extreme transexual cocktail of meds, the forum doesn't want to be seen as advocating it.

maz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he was banned essentially for sharing his experience that is ridiculous. His thread should still be up. It was pretty clear a lot of people didn't agree with his regimen (plenty of people also don't agree with generally accepted and praised regimen of the Big 3, check out Sly Bald Guys), but he never advocated or encouraged others to replicate it. He was very open about the side effects he experienced. He was willing to test things on himself that most of us wouldn't be willing to do. I wouldn't say that should be praised, there was plenty of information there. Now his contribution will be relegated to some semi-legendary guy who cured hair loss with dutasteride, finasteride, minoxidil, CA, and estradiol. Side effects will be described, based on memory, to fit whatever narrative, and there will some valid basis for that since they changed over time with his regimen.

I'm a cisgender man, I doubt I would be comfortable with the effects of his regimen. It seems that he was subject to ridicule because he didn't care about those effects. People should have control over their own bodies. I think the outrage we saw at his choices and disregard for conventional notions of masculinity is in the same vein as transphobia. If there was some other reason that he was banned and his thread was removed, hopefully it is clarified.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Isn't that transphobic?

There are people who post nothing but crap every single day, then a guy comes along and actually cures hairloss and gets banned...lol k

@Admin , @Bryan why was he banned? Everyone deserves to know

His thread is still available below:

https://webcache.googleusercontent....pecia.97338/+&cd=1&hair loss=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

cesarcielo

My Regimen
Reaction score
people dump as f***...you need people crazy as him...anyone is having problem with his regimen shouldnt be participate in his thread...democracy people.we need to expand boundries here.if someone here believe that herbs or just finasteride will solve this problem is stupid.you erased miracle's thread too..why???

durian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i am from Poland, and i know that "AntyDHTor" has the same kind of topic on polish forum about hairloss. With photos, progress, current regiment etc. So if you are interestet , its not all gone. But all in polish language so i dont know it is hellpfull for you.

abba

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm also upset about this. His thread was inspiring to me and i'm sure to a lot of other users here as well. I understand his treatment was not an option to 99% of people, and he was quite the polemic figure, but his obsession paid off for him and it showed that it is possible to cure hairloss and that it's a matter of time until a cure is out, not if.

Also hoping that, if the mods had a valid reason to ban him, they'll also bring his thread back since it had plenty of information that a good number of users will find relevant.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i am from Poland, and i know that "AntyDHTor" has the same kind of topic on polish forum about hairloss. With photos, progress, current regiment etc. So if you are interestet , its not all gone. But all in polish language so i dont know it is hellpfull for you.
I'd like to see it, do you have a link?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His thread on polish forum: http://zachowajwlosy.pl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2037. I already asked him about ban, waiting for his reply.

UPD:

Me: "Hi, Anty. Why are you banned on hairlosstalk?"

antydhtor: "Hello.

Welcome my Russian friend on our Polish forum.

Because admin hates me, because i was talking publicly about censorship in the threads of surgeons/clinics hair transplant on the subforum.
And the 2nd reason could be the fact that I recommended the Polish clinic ''Przybylski'' and the prices in the clinic are:
1.6 € per graft at FUT , FUE and even BHT.

Also other reason could be the fact that my personal thread was very interesting, inspiring, and was already always on the top of list.

Also my excellent incredible results could be a salt in the eyes of some people there, but I don't think so.
I think that main reason was the fact that i was against the censorship, because admin had some fuckin problem to me after this fact that I wrote the thread of the censorship, and never before this!"

Last edited: