What Happened To Alldaychemist?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Alldaychemist and reliablerxpharmacy both appear to be dead. Anybody know what happened?

Oh my god... No... Alldaychemist was the cheapest place to buy my stuff. Holy f*ck this is terrible. Inhouse is still up thank god, but is twice as expensive.

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, reliablerxpharmacy was even cheaper. Inhouse is a ripoff, and I don't think they accept credit cards anymore.

I'm fine with paying by echeck, but the price increase... And what if inhouse gets shut down? We're f*cked!

DeadLine

Reaction score
Great, so not only does IHP refuses to accept credit cards, now ADC is also gone for.
What options or alternatives do we have left?

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Great, so not only does IHP refuses to accept credit cards, now ADC is also gone for.
What options or alternatives do we have left?

IHP is the only non-shady online pharmacy left that I know of...

EDIT: Found a site called AllGenericMedicine, which is also based out of india. The prices are significantly cheaper than IHP and shipping is *apparently* $10. Dutasteride is actually cheaper than on AllDayChemist. If this site is legit I'd be extremely happy. However, I see a few bad reviews... Sh!t...

DOUBLE EDIT: Found another one WITHOUT bad reviews and, actually, with good reviews... SafeMeds4All.

Last edited:

MoMoney

Reaction score
hey guys is safemeds4all legit? imscared ot order. is it safe to order via echeck? ive never done that before

julien1200

Established Member
Reaction score
RELAX alldaydchemist

I just called them and they said me it was temporary.
I had just place a one year 240$ order so I am relived..

Best

DPAMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope AllDayChemist is not down for good...

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
I got this email today:

Thank you for being a valuable customer of www.reliablerxpharmacy.com

Please note that due to some technical reasons, our website is down. Our team is currently working on solving the issue and we are expecting that the issue will be fixed within the next 3-4 days.
You are requested to please visit the website again after this period. In the meantime, you can also place the order over the phone through eCheck (for USA customers).

Thanks for the update.