What Haircuts Do You Guys Go For? Seven

Ben13738

Established Member
Reaction score
Im currently a nw2-2.5 and for the past year or so I’ve just gone for a 2 all over. However, in the last few months I have grown it out and am now looking to get a haircut that isn’t a buzz cut. Any suggestions/what would work best for a nw2? No diffuse balding. Thanks

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just get my barber to trim the sides and back and leave it alone on top since it barely grows there anyway.

manda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a diffuse thinner and before my hairloss Iused to have very thick hair so I was just blow drying it up and keeping the sides short (hairstyle like Marco Asensio, football player of Real Madrid).

Now I can't really do that anymore bc it doesnt look as good as it was and I have to use a lot of products and that suchs.I think I will soon switch to a French Crop haircut. Looks pretty cool to me. As a receeder you can also hide a biz of your temple recession with that.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Best_Quiff_Hairstyles_For_Men_2019_quiff_hairstyles_menshairstyles_1200x1200.jpg
    Best_Quiff_Hairstyles_For_Men_2019_quiff_hairstyles_menshairstyles_1200x1200.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 221