What goes down does come up.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
Bryan, have you ever treat your male pattern baldness with Propecia/Finasteride?

What were your results?

I've never used finasteride.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a general lack of desire to treat a cosmetic condition on the very top of my head with a systemic drug. Fear of side-effects, obviously.

Bryan

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
I always thought that this could improve absorption.

But I'm not talking about chewing it up with our teeth. But breaking it in two with a knife and then swallow both parts.

I think that if you chew the pill up, some of the product can stay in your teeth, and I don't think that could be a good idea.

However I still swallow it whole, because for some reason it was made that way, and if Merck says nothing about it, I seriously doubt it could be a good idea.

That said, we don't know if the drug can damage something in our system in its way to the stomach, if we swallow it broken. For some reason it was built as a solid pill, maybe it can cause stomach ulcer or something else. Each individual is different. It was made to be realeased slowly. Not like a bomb.

Merck says that broken pills should not be managed by women, because of the absorption. So, the increased absorption of a broken pill is a fact.

Just take care guys.

You certainly do not need to chew it. I 1/4 fincar and if a broken piece so much as touches water it ballons and crumbles. Once the starch fillers are exposed to water they will absorb it and allow the drug to diffuse into the stomach juices quite readily.

powersam

Reaction score
i was actually talking about my suppositories, those fuckers are huge

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I don't think you should chew your suppositories, no. I don't think Bryan was suggesting this, either.