Eat bad food
Don't work out
1616011792590.png

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes dairy products are a cancer to your hair
You mean like cheese and yogurt? Because I have been told that yogurt helps create gut flora that might promote hair growth. Now for non-Indo-Europeans, this could be right because many/most non-Indo-Europeans struggle to digest lactose which could cause allergies. You and I maybe just disagree on this but I tend not to believe that diet matters provided people get their nutrients but if certain things do help, like fish oil (or blubber) or camelid milk or phytoestrogens, the effect is probably marginal unless who knows, maybe a diet of only oil fish like tuna and salmon and cod liver oil could help hair.

But if these things were truly cancer to hair, then we would expect them to cause baldness in females similarly to males and I don't think this is true for females. Many of them are encouraged to eat dairy during pregnancy and American children and Canadians and Northern Europeans often grow up on milk. People can try soy milk which I actually really like but it probably won't grow hair but yes, one could load up on tofu and soy milk like maybe they do in Asia but eh, I just don't think food is driving baldness for the most part. I don't think that we even have baldness studies related to diet unless maybe they are meta-analyses and then you have the other confounding factors like smoking, etc.

All's I know is one friend of mine on here says that marijuana is cancer for hair and if dairy is too, them I must be walking a pretty fine tightrope with my cannabis and dairy routine.... Hasn't seemed to hurt my regrowth though, knock on wood but I also worship Goddess and that makes a difference much more than food apparently<winks>

Last edited:

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean like cheese and yogurt? Because I have been told that yogurt helps create gut flora that might promote hair growth. Now for non-Indo-Europeans, this could be right because many/most non-Indo-Europeans struggle to digest lactose which could cause allergies. You and I maybe just disagree on this but I tend not to believe that diet matters provided people get their nutrients but if certain things do help, like fish oil (or blubber) or camelid milk or phytoestrogens, the effect is probably marginal unless who knows, maybe a diet of only oil fish like tuna and salmon and cod liver oil could help hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very little of that article disagrees with what I wrote. It focuses on allergies as I mentioned and it mentions that unpasteurized milk might be healthier if you can get it but then again, maybe not as some authorities warn against unpasteurized milk and it is illegal in my state but we can get it in Pennsylvania which isn't too far. I think if you read Rob English's stuff, he is mildly dismissive of food and nutrients in causing or relieving male pattern baldness. Telogen Effluvium is relatively rare but nutrient disorders might be more important there.

But I love my burgers and shakes and greasy fries. My method is more so caloric and time-restricted diets such as eating less by only eating after the sun goes down. This has a whole host of benefits related to lipids and weight loss.

deathdiss

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very little of that article disagrees with what I wrote. It focuses on allergies as I mentioned and it mentions that unpasteurized milk might be healthier if you can get it but then again, maybe not as some authorities warn against unpasteurized milk and it is illegal in my state but we can get it in Pennsylvania which isn't too far. I think if you read Rob English's stuff, he is mildly dismissive of food and nutrients in causing or relieving male pattern baldness. Telogen Effluvium is relatively rare but nutrient disorders might be more important there.

But I love my burgers and shakes and greasy fries. My method is more so caloric and time-restricted diets such as eating less by only eating after the sun goes down. This has a whole host of benefits related to lipids and weight loss.

Youre hindering your hair growth. You would have increased density significantly on your current regime 10 fold if you have a high carb high pufa fat diet. Internally matters too

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What foods or maybe supplements are good for your hair? I would like to learn more about it. I like different cool supplements and stuff like CBD and terpenes which is pretty good and healthy too, I guess. I have a lot of issues with my health, and such things are really working for me. I wonder if they help with hair too, let me know your thoughts here

Last edited:

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also made this observation. I barely see anyone balding who is fat. And literally nobody I can recall who is not white but is fat and is balding.

I don't believe it's just solely a fact of "having lower T". Because such difference shouldn't be enough to prevent this disease but I believe that strogen/receptors might be more present in the scalp...

I don't know till what age you can have androgen /strogen receptor upregulation but if for some reason you prevent the high spike that you're genetically meant to have in your scalp during some stage of development window then your hair might not be as sensitive to DHT in the future...

Danny devito?
Short, fat and bald

jazz1

Reaction score
I would say reduce stress first and drink clean water not tap.....

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on topical dutasteride and eating like a pig yet my hair is improving