• Cipla Fincar ¼ or 5ths

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finast

• Other

• Total voters
G

I'm surprised no one has tried Finpecia.

A finasteride pill all in one, albeit an Indian generic.

Easier to take, no cutting up.

Anyone tried it?

jikslee

Reaction score
Lizzard uses it, I think i will get some next time I need finasteride - i am sick of cutting these little pills every few days, and its an inconvenience if I go away too, gotta find or take a knife and all that BS.

G

I think a lot of people go for the more expensive Merck brand stuff simply because there's not the niggling doubt in the back of your mind 'is it legit', 'is it legit' etc

I for one, will take generic finasteride 5 days a week and merck own brand 2 days a week.. that way even if the pills are dodgy, will still have a paddle :)

asm

Reaction score
First three months I was on Finpecia and then turned to Propecia. Just because 'it is legit'...

I'm not accusing Cipla's Finpecia to be fake. But once it's not legit it pushes drug pirates :) to make a fake under its name more than under the name of Merck. Truly saying, I found my Finpecia being packed very queer. Perhaps, it wasn't a fake, but I didn't want to spend money on sugar pills. So do now.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been using Finpecia for the last 10 months or so, switching to Finast in 3 weeks when my Finpecia runs out as it's 11% cheaper 8) . Otherwise i'd continue with Finpecia.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Simply a no brainer this!

If it's going into MY body it has to be the real deal! I have absolutely no interest what-so-ever in anything that is not 100% genuine.

D

dead

Experienced Member
Reaction score
asm said:
First three months I was on Finpecia and then turned to Propecia. Just because 'it is legit'...

I'm not accusing Cipla's Finpecia to be fake. But once it's not legit it pushes drug pirates :) to make a fake under its name more than under the name of Merck. Truly saying, I found my Finpecia being packed very queer. Perhaps, it wasn't a fake, but I didn't want to spend money on sugar pills. So do now.

I would think it more likely that a fake drug would copy Merck not a generic.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
TynanW said:
asm said:

Ditto, you could make more money faking Merck IMHO.

Lizzad

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Old Baldy said:
TynanW said:
asm said:

Ditto, you could make more money faking Merck IMHO.

I've always said this. But the simple minded people amongst us cannot process it.

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Proscar from prescription in a Pharmacy... its always been the same and i have NO doubt its Legit... it is from a pharmacy... nothing dodgy going on there, and different pharmacys i get it from... always the same.

siminmoosh

Reaction score
Merck products

Guys,
where do you get Merck products. It seems like all sellers need prescription. I don't have any!

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
I use Merck Proscar ¼ to save money.

Leirro30

Reaction score
I use Merck brand Propecia, the real deal. I started with Finpecia, but just didn't feel comfortable. So, although it's somewhat costly ($165 for 120 tabs), it's worth it to me.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score

reyn

Reaction score
I use Fincar (cut into quarters) brought over from India by a friend. I am cheap!