What Ever Happened To User Whitepolarbear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for starting a thread about him, but I'm just curious. The last I remember he had a hair transplant and seemed happy about it. What happened?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he got banned

but he got multiple transplants and was overall basically living as a guy with hair now, despite it being a thinish head with thin crown, got a GF and good job and sh*t too

better than norwood 5 tho which is what he was. and id be fairly happy with that considering my nw6 lol

The last of the follicles

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember him as guest because I read the forum for quite some time.

The single biggest lying bigot in the universe of hair loss. You would hear stories about his amazing life and meanwhile you could almost smell the despair behind his posts. The type of lad you’d make fun of for hours without breaking a sweat. Shame he’s banned. I’ve spotted some milder versions of him in the forums already.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

The single biggest lying bigot in the universe of hair loss. You would hear stories about his amazing life and meanwhile you could almost smell the despair behind his posts. The type of lad you’d make fun of for hours without breaking a sweat. Shame he’s banned. I’ve spotted some milder versions of him in the forums already.

you thinking of the right person?

blackg

Reaction score

I don't know about this.
At first my thoughts about Fred mirrored the way you see him but with time I've realised that he is a fairly straight-up and honest person.

It is possible for someone to come across as somewhat contradictory on an anonymous forum.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about this.
At first my thoughts about Fred mirrored the way you see him but with time I've realised that he is a fairly straight-up and honest person.

It is possible for someone to come across as somewhat contradictory on an anonymous forum.

Well, if a guy tells on hairlosstalk he has a loving good looking girlfriend, for most guys he is either trolling or arrogant guy, because to have a girlfriend means happines 24/7 in the head of people that have no experience in it. (Looking at you also Elliot Rodger....)

Status
Not open for further replies.