What Else I Can Do For Dupa? I'm About To Freak Out

Yankı

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am 19. I am using 1 day zix + allerset lotion, 1 day bimatoprost lotion + setipiptrant, 1 day zix + allerset, 1 day bimatoprost lotion + RU58841. I am still losing hair daily and at the shower. The problem is hair on my nape is falling more than the top. I dont understand why :( The left and right side same for 1 year. Nape hairs looks fine but I can feel density decreased. Since I use the lotions properly my body and beard hairs started to increase. Am I need to scare? I am adding pictures of my hair wet and dry. Hope someone can say something :(

Attachments

• IMG-0134.JPG
    IMG-0134.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 483
  • IMG-0133.JPG
    IMG-0133.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG-0130.jpg
    IMG-0130.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG-0129.JPG
    IMG-0129.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG-0128.JPG
    IMG-0128.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG-0127.JPG
    IMG-0127.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG-0126.jpg
    IMG-0126.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG-0124.JPG
    IMG-0124.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 511
  • 904b45af-9f92-4ec7-af49-6220402f791f.jpg
    904b45af-9f92-4ec7-af49-6220402f791f.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 537
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 524
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 515

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude your fine. Your sides look that bad because of flash on your camera. Judging by your beard you might just have fine textured hair. Whatever it is its not male pattern baldness. If you’re really worried, schedule an appointment with a knowledgeable dermatologist to diagnose you or a local clinic. Your hair looks good, quit tweaking.

TDE97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's best to check with a dermatologist to assess whether you have DUPA or retrograde alopecia. People often confuse the two since they are very similar.

Grim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely retrograde. If it was dupa, your entire head would be affected. And dupa is very very rare. Retrograde is a lot more common.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your posterior hairline ends at an approrpriate position near bottom of ears. Not losing anything there. Your also look pretty normal.

Don't think you have any hair loss.

Yankı

My Regimen
Reaction score
And also back of ears are like this

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 21.38.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 21.38.53.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 325
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 21.38.54.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 21.38.54.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 335

JFLAtMtBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Get dermoscopy on all over the scalp by a dermatologist to be sure if you have hairloss. I see less density but could be the flash aswell.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any idea where to get dermoscopy done? Been trying to find a Trichoscan provider for months.

camille leprevost

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friend, i am french so i apologise in advance for my english.

I do have the same pattern as you, 28 years old , thinning and overall shedding back, side, and top and my hairline is quite not touched actually. I think it is DUPA and it is similar to female pattern hair loss actually.

Some studies showed that high prolactin level can cause hair on side and back to become sensitive to androgen as well. So might be something to dig in. Also annecdotally, it seems that DUPA sufferer are sensitive to DHT but also to Free testosterone in scalp. Apparently DHT seem to cause localised thinning where testosterone cause diffuse thinning.

If you have been to a dermatologist, i hope she gave you a full bloodwork to do because besides that they are useless,

You need to check for :
-nutritionnal defficiency
-metabolism glucidic ((Glucose, insuline sensitivity,)
- full hormonal check : cortisol, LH ,FSH ,Prolactine, E2,17OH progesterone, progesterone, SHBG, testosterone total, free T, androstanediol G6470, delta 4 androstenedione, DHEA-S, DHT ....
- inflamatory syndrom ...

I am going to do a full blood check this friday, so i will send you the result here in 2 weeks if you want. If you have done a full blood work too, it will be great to compare it to check for similitude.

To tell you a bit about myself i started to lose hair all over since 3 years now.
I only started 7 month ago to take 1 mg finasteride daily, but it has thin my hair considerably because of the boost of scalp tesoterone it caused i think. I tried to add different antiandrogen topically such as ru58841 to tackle the rise in T (had to stop due to chest pain , shortness of breath), i used now topical cb0301 30mg/day but it is not enough powerful so it doesn't do sh*t. I am going to try topical bicalutamide now soon as it is a stronger AA and i think we have to fight testoerone as well.
Besides finasteride + cb0301 i don't take any supplement and it didn't stop my shedding at all.

I am curious to know about how much you lose hair per day, what regimen are you on, it seems you use minoxidil, dit it worked on you ? and how you manage to apply it all over your head ?

Also can you share if anything in your regimen has improved your situation so far or make it worse. Would be great to share info

You can send me a message privately as well.

Looking forward helping each other to solve that sh*t.

Best regard

Yankı

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello my friend, i am french so i apologise in advance for my english.

I do have the same pattern as you, 28 years old , thinning and overall shedding back, side, and top and my hairline is quite not touched actually. I think it is DUPA and it is similar to female pattern hair loss actually.

Some studies showed that high prolactin level can cause hair on side and back to become sensitive to androgen as well. So might be something to dig in. Also annecdotally, it seems that DUPA sufferer are sensitive to DHT but also to Free testosterone in scalp. Apparently DHT seem to cause localised thinning where testosterone cause diffuse thinning.

If you have been to a dermatologist, i hope she gave you a full bloodwork to do because besides that they are useless,

You need to check for :
-nutritionnal defficiency
-metabolism glucidic ((Glucose, insuline sensitivity,)
- full hormonal check : cortisol, LH ,FSH ,Prolactine, E2,17OH progesterone, progesterone, SHBG, testosterone total, free T, androstanediol G6470, delta 4 androstenedione, DHEA-S, DHT ....
- inflamatory syndrom ...

I am going to do a full blood check this friday, so i will send you the result here in 2 weeks if you want. If you have done a full blood work too, it will be great to compare it to check for similitude.

To tell you a bit about myself i started to lose hair all over since 3 years now.
I only started 7 month ago to take 1 mg finasteride daily, but it has thin my hair considerably because of the boost of scalp tesoterone it caused i think. I tried to add different antiandrogen topically such as ru58841 to tackle the rise in T (had to stop due to chest pain , shortness of breath), i used now topical cb0301 30mg/day but it is not enough powerful so it doesn't do sh*t. I am going to try topical bicalutamide now soon as it is a stronger AA and i think we have to fight testoerone as well.
Besides finasteride + cb0301 i don't take any supplement and it didn't stop my shedding at all.

I am curious to know about how much you lose hair per day, what regimen are you on, it seems you use minoxidil, dit it worked on you ? and how you manage to apply it all over your head ?

Also can you share if anything in your regimen has improved your situation so far or make it worse. Would be great to share info

You can send me a message privately as well.

Looking forward helping each other to solve that sh*t.

Best regard
Hello my friend. First of all thank you so much for your help. I have setipiprant, caffeine and some other lotion. But I am using diane35, spylacton and dekort lotion for 2 months. Daily 3ml all over my head. I am still losing hair daily but not too much for others months. Idk why when summer starts and ends I got way too much hair loss. Let me share you my hairline https://hizliresim.com/xaSTUo upper one is from summer. Other one is new

Yankı

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update. I am making this lotion. 50ml cologne, 10ml water, 3ml dmso and 10x100mg spylacton, 10 diane 35 and dekort. I am using it for 2 or 3 months cant remember specifically. Here some photos. First one is from October. Second is actual.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-12-14 at 11.39.16.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-14 at 11.39.16.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 198
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-12-14 at 11.39.16 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-12-14 at 11.39.16 (1).jpeg
    174.6 KB · Views: 176

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get that sh*t on the back of your neck cleaned up and you’ll be good to go. Leaving it there makes you think your hair is worse than it is. It’s like what happens when you don’t control the growth from your neck when you grow a beard.

Sherif Elfaky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same problem and I used many medicines, but when using this drug it is a natural product and there are vitamins that help hair growth

Attachments

• before.PNG
    before.PNG
    293.4 KB · Views: 189
  • after.PNG
    after.PNG
    209.7 KB · Views: 192