What Does Your Finasteride Taste Like?

Reaction score
My foreign stuff has a strong taste, actually stronger than I remember from years ago. I bought some Walmart stuff, and I can barely make out the same taste. Best I can describe it is a shampoo or soapy taste.

How does yours taste?

Do you think any pharmacies carry placebos?

Reaction score
Well, I slowly chewed some of my imported stuff right after chewing the walmart stuff. They taste the same. Definitely not chalk. There is something in there. Both are generics, though.

Years ago I was prescribed a liquid propecia. It required a prescription but was purchased online back in 2003. Who knows how legit it was since online, but it shipped from the states and was cheap, which is why I got it. I can't say I recall the taste, but I vaguely remember it tasted like this.

So, I guess this stuff is real. I've kept my hair with imports from like 2003 until 2011. Then I stopped using finasteride for a few years for blood donations, which was a big mistake. I lost a lot of hair as a result. I'm back on it now. My grafts used to be the thin area. Now they are a semi thick area in front of a thinner area behind which is thick again. So I have to keep it short. At least I can vouch that the imports do work. Whether they are full strength is another question. I could swear some of the pills tasted stronger than others from lot to lot in the same order, but time has passed, so who knows.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
success

Reaction score
Like desperation and erectile dysfunction

A lot of people here report side effects. Those without them (myself) rarely talk about it, making the numbers look worse.

My main worry is how well the stuff will work. I've accepted the fact I'm a diffuse NW4, and I just try to keep a length that looks best, and keep what I have.