WHAT Does this mean...

bigd

Reaction score
For nine months, i've been shedidng like a dog, so I started Propecia 4 months ago.

Up until recently, my shedding has been my normal lenght hairs, but lately, all lenghts and colors and thickness have been coming out

Can someone tell me what it means, is it good, bad, or really doesnt matter?

Thanks, happy new year to all.

jeffsss

Reaction score
I have all lenghts and colors faling out of my head also.
sometimes i get those big thick black ones falling out int he shower.. it's weird because my hair is light brown..

my conclusion is that hair grows on your head in different speeds.. or the hair thats falling out could come from different areas..

example.. my hair is longer at the front then at the back.. so i get different lenght hairs falling out all the time.

in conclusion: i do not have an answer, but i hoped you enjoyed my input. :D

Dinzy

Established Member
Reaction score
The different hairs are because that is how they are on your head. It is typical to have hairs of differnt thicknesses, however male pattern baldness causes and increase in the ammount of thin hairs on the scalp and also can cause hairs to fall out prematurely.

It is all perfectly normal and since you are early into your treatments it is neither a good sign nor a bad one. Its just something. Do keep in mind that htese hairs stopped growing as long as 3 months before they fell out.