what does regrowing hair look like?

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hair.

Freestyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Starts out looking like carrots, then starts to resemble a very small dog, then on to dress shoes and finally looks like regular hair.

It's a frightening process. Yet another of mother nature's cruel jokes. But stick through the metamorphosis and you'll be quite pleased with the results.

bluntman

Reaction score
Freestyle said:
Starts out looking like carrots, then starts to resemble a very small dog, then on to dress shoes and finally looks like regular hair.

It's a frightening process. Yet another of mother nature's cruel jokes. But stick through the metamorphosis and you'll be quite pleased with the results.

^ vivid imagination :lol:

Proteous

Reaction score
Freestyle said:

Dude, I gotta admit, you have an amazing sense of humor

rollinglaugh.gif

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There i nofixed attibute to regrowing hair....Some may start out as thin or velloous and gradually thicken as tme goes by while others may look like they have no difference at all...

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
There i nofixed attibute to regrowing hair....Some may start out as thin or velloous and gradually thicken as tme goes by while others may look like they have no difference at all...

Thats exactly how mine started out,its now thickening up and is starting to resemble mature hair.

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
THe sure way is o compare your hair if it is regrowing to your pre male pattern baldness days.