What do you while using the LC

Barak

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've just purchased the LC. I've read somewhere that you can't use it neither in front of a mirror nor while watching TV. Is it true? If it is, what do you then? I listen to music, but Im looking for something with more interest.

viperfish

Reaction score
I use it in front of the mirror I just make sure I don't get blasted in the eye by the laser.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hmmm...actually what I do is just enjoy the quiet fifteen or so minutes that it takes to use the LC. I do find it fascinating though that with so much of life these days being taken up with busy things to do that we find it hard to relax with just fifteen minutes of using the LC:) BTW you can use the LC as you're standing in front of the mirror just as long as you're not shining it into the mirror.

Barak

Reaction score
I've used the LC only once so far. The funny thing is that when i did it I closed my eyes and yet from time to time I saw the "redness" of the laser. I really tried to avoid pointing the laser to my eyes. I guess I'll do a better job next time.

Barak

Reaction score
what do you mean "pull it"? Do you mean I should not pull it from the plug? I know that!

G

Barak said:
what do you mean "pull it"? Do you mean I should not pull it from the plug? I know that!

No he mean's don't mastubate whilst using the LC young man.

Barak

Reaction score
lol :))))
I'll try to restrain myself

Barak

Reaction score
Well, I thought I wasn't able, but I apperantly I can. Im still afraid I would reflect the laser accidently on my eyes. My second attempt is will be on sunday.

Barak

Reaction score
LOL

My second try was much more successful. The laser didn't get my eyes. I guess using the comb with my eyes open (and not pulling it, of course) had done the trick :!: :D