What do you think... pics inside! /update

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
16 november 2005

First time I shaved my head

12-12-2005 --one mont later

TODAY

Head shaved --> 21-7-2006, so this is 2 months later....

!!!!!!!! I've been using minoxidil 5% on and off for about 4-5months... I saw little hairs on my tamples, but I became fat, toooo fat and my heart was killing me, so I quitted.... + AC Revitalize all products for about 3months...

today I don't use anything!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??? One year ago, someone told me that this is my mature hairline ???? so I am asking, CAN YOU SEE any progress or something on my hairline....

my big problem is right temple, left is pretty ok.....

I am 19 y.o.

tnx :hairy:

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Gand, i sent you a private message. Please read!

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
will propecia be good for my hair??? I am scared of sides...

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
looks good :wink:

also, i think we all have problems with our right temple.. for some reason right temple always receede a lto mroe than left temple, i don't know why.. I have had a hard time with ym right temple for the last years and im fighting like mad to keep it at its leve... right tempels suck. :-x

bubka

Reaction score
gand said:
will propecia be good for my hair??? I am scared of sides...
oh crhist, yes it will hep like 85% of men with male pattern baldness (what you have) and a majority will see regrowth

sides are less than 1.5% after a year...

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
Finally! I have met someone who had the same type of loss as me.

Although my hairloss is about half of gants in the front/temples, he also had the same type of "blond hair" that i have spoke of before.

His hair is obviously medium brown but he told me the temples hairs (areas that have receded) were a great contrast lighter (almost white).

I have posted about my story before but no one ever understood.

For some reason our frontal hair/temples are of an inferior type of hair. It is singled out by DHT very fast and gets eaten up.

I'm sure people are going to laugh.

Just look at his pics where his hair is regrown out. You can see how the hair is sort of blonder in the temples although this could be an effect of the dht also.

But in general its nice to meet someone who had the same kind of loss as me.

We were fucked from the beginning. If i had received the noramlly brown pigmented hairs like the rest of my head i believe both gant and I would only be norwood 1's at the time.

We just got fucked from the beginning. Thats why i believe i wont coninue to bald very much.

And bTW, my dad had the same type of pattern loss i speak of (blond front). The rest of his hair lasted for decades (age 58 now and norwood 2)

I_Hate_DHT

Established Member
Reaction score
Phillip I know what you are talking about. Also, some people develop a mature hairline at 25 and then keep the same hairline for the rest of their lives.

It looks like we are all genetically predisposed to lose a pre-defined area in our scalp, and no matter what we do, DHT will kill that area (even while we are on Propecia and Rogaine). Once DHT kills that area of our head, we could continue balding moderately a second area (less aggressive) and now yes, we can control this second area with Propecia+Rogaine.

I had this problem with my right temple, that was impossible to control with meds.. While my left temple (that was receeding too) was possible to control with meds. And I'm still fighting to keep the rest of my hair.

Phillip

Established Member
Reaction score
I_Hate_DHT said:
Phillip I know what you are talking about. Also, some people develop a mature hairline at 25 and then keep the same hairline for the rest of their lives.

It looks like we are all genetically predisposed to lose a pre-defined area in our scalp, and no matter what we do, DHT will kill that area (even while we are on Propecia and Rogaine). Once DHT kills that area of our head, we could continue balding moderately a second area (less aggressive) and now yes, we can control this second area with Propecia+Rogaine.

I had this problem with my right temple, that was impossible to control with meds.. While my left temple (that was receeding too) was possible to control with meds. And I'm still fighting to keep the rest of my hair.

yea, but i still don't think people understand what i mean about the blond hair.

Alright, im gonna post a pic up to show everyone.

But anyway, imagine the scale for hair is 1 being black and 10 being so blond its almost white.

Lets say that I am a 5 (SUCH AS MEDIUM BROWN) on most of my scalp but the frontal hairline and temples (resembling the hair lost in a nw2) are at a 1.

Does that make it easier to understand?

I have regrown a few hairs in this area that i lost and, of course, they are barely visible even though they are terminal because they are soo blond.

Its a very rare genetic trait but i do see it occasionally. Everytime, the person will have the rest of their hair a daker shade but you can tell the frontal part was blonder. And as always, it is severely receded as far back the blonder area reached.

Its like the front of our hair is light colored soft baby hair but the rest of the hair turned into course thick terminal hair.

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
I started today Revivogen and Tricomin... I know you'll tell that revivogen is s h i t , but, I don't know, I'll give it try....

q: when to use tricomin, after or before revivo?? and how long and much ?

tnx