What do you think of thise?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kinda gets me alittle worried over there :shock:

[youtube:3dyvhygx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXWVTStnHs&feature=related[/youtube:3dyvhygx]

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nXWVTStnHs

Translation complements of a Swedish speaker:

"nicholas talking in english..

swedish female reporter, translation: 4 years ago nick discovered the prescription drug propecia on the internet. Where its marketed as a unique solution to male pattern baldness. The pills contain the active ingridient finasteride wich affects the bodys hormonal balance in a way that stopps the hair from falling out.

Tommy Ringart cheef of Information MSD, translation: well in 9 out of 10 men who take propecia you can say that the balding process stops and in 2 out of 3 men we also see regrowth, so it works well.

Nicholas talking english awnsering questions from reporter..

swedish female reporter, translation: Nicholas stopped taking propecia allrdy after 5 months because he disscovered he had become impotent. today 4 years later he still have erection problems and now established swedish scientists warns young men from taking these kind of products.

Jan Ã…ke Gustavsson Professor at Karolinska Institutet, translation: I think that one should avoid medications that require prolonged use as this could result in having affected hormones for years, this could have effects that have not been understood before (he is talking of taking medications for years and thus having affected hormones, hes not saying he knows it will affects hormones for years after disscontinue).

swedish femal voice, translation: According to the pharmaceutical company MSD about half a million ppl are taking propecia and about 3000 of these are found in sweden.

Tommy Ringart cheef of information MSD, translation: the most common side effects are reduced libido, erection problems and reduced semen quantity. But these are side effects that are rarely occurent in an estimated 1 out of a hundred or 1 out of a thousand ppl and these are also side effects that will subside if one continue to use propecia and if this is not the case then they will subside when one quits propecia.

swedish femal voice translation: And this u can garantee?

Tommy Ringart Informationcheif MSD, translation: That is what are clinical studies, that is what our studies says.

Ullrik kvist cheef doctor of center of andrology and sexualmedicine, translation: Obviously there are several cases where one has not returned to normal ability in terms of erection or completely restored libido after stopping propecia, so this can not be garanteed, because we dont know the mechanisms.

swedish femal voice, translation: Could it be that such a side effect do not dissapear after discontinuing the drug?

Tommy Ringart Informationcheif MSD translation: Well in a singel case it might be so but if we look at the total gathered statistics then we can c that this is not the case.

swedish femal voice translation: But Nicholas is far from alone to testify of persisting sideeffects. On the net we find a forum for men who have more or less persisting sideeffects induced by propecia. it speaks about erection dysfunction, pain in the testicles, depressions and breast that suddenly starts to grow. The forum has more than a thousand users and nicholas is one of them.

Nicholas talking in english.."

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you f%*king serious quantum?

Just because you don't suffer from it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quantum Cat said:
not this again... :whistle:

what do you mean?? there are moe guys that become impotent taking finasteride??? :freaked:

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people tend to forget that even people not on finasteride can become impotent, I am not saying that this is what happened to this guy but just keep this in mind when reading all those finasteride horror stories.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im just glad i packed in using finasteride and stuff like this confirms i made the right decision.

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. John Crisler speaking out about the dangers of Finasteride at a recent medical symposium, and how he treats hairloss without internal 5AR inhibitors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e7HERXA3s

[youtube:3l0wkoek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e7HERXA3s[/youtube:3l0wkoek]

ali777

Reaction score
Mew said:
Dr. John Crisler speaking out about the dangers of Finasteride at a recent medical symposium, and how he treats hairloss without internal 5AR inhibitors.

This guy has a very strange way of speaking. The way he talks is just not "scientific".

First of all, his evidence that finastride causes problems is yahoo forums and word of the mouth from his colleagues. Then he proceeds to saying that spironolactone is a treatment for hairloss. Come on, he's an educated Dr, he knows how this game works. He needs to publish his findings in a respectable journal and then base his speech on facts.

spinner2

Established Member
Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that he's advertising his own hair loss topical/shampoo in the video.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
This is a serious thing. I tried Propecia too for 9 days and it's exactly like that: no connection between my dick and brain. It's very strange, not to mention the lack of motivation and mental weakness. I wouldn't suggest that drug.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont think it is even possible to receive such sides at 9 days into a drug, that would barely be enough time for the drug to work, let alone receive every side effect under the sun.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
ComeOnPropy said:
I dont think it is even possible to receive such sides at 9 days into a drug, that would barely be enough time for the drug to work, let alone receive every side effect under the sun.

Don't pay attention to Fanjeera, he thinks he got a micro penis and his eyelid starting twitching from his little 9 day bout with finasteride.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
And you were probably a lot older than me also. Taking this in my age is really dangerous as the body might not have fully developed.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
I started finasteride at 18.5 and after 2 years my beard has barely changed( it is thin and scarce) plus my body hair has not increased. My father has a lot more bodyhair than I do, he also started losing his hair mid-20s. I dont feel any sexual side effects, but my grades went down a bit( I went to university so I cant really compare :whistle:) and I think it is a little harder for me to concentrate on studying, my mind just flies away. I dont know if it is brainfog, but Im not really concerned.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Well, brain fog is what I'm having and what concerns me the most. It hasn't shown any signs of recovery yet.

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
Fanjeera, i took finasteride for 6 months at your age. I didn't notice sides until well into my 3rd month and have recovered 100% after being off it for 3 months. I know everyone is different and finasteride sides are real, but dude you did not get permanent sides from being on it for 9 days lol. Its all in your head.

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dude you did not get permanent sides from being on it for 9 days lol. Its all in your head

Really, it's all in his head eh... and who should he trust:

1. some anonymous hairloss poster on some web forum (no offense), or

2. a respected medical professional who has treated hundreds of men suffering from post-finasteride permanent side effects -- men who took the drug for "as short as a week" -- and still ended up irreversibly damaged, as you can hear here:

[youtube:3ioinqxr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8e7HERXA3s[/youtube:3ioinqxr]

As Dr. Crisler notes, nobody knows the exact reasons or mechanisms causing these ongoing problems despite quitting. So until we do, do NOT discount such possibilities.