What Do You Think Of This Type Of Hair Loss? Help !

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, Widely diffuse thinning available. as in the pictures. and thin hair comes out. It's been 6 years,still pouring :( dumped from everywhere. especially side and vertex :( Please say your ideas. sorry for bad english.

Attachments

• 45355513_1142704565884790_907126225678368768_n.jpg
    45355513_1142704565884790_907126225678368768_n.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 596
  • 45359157_1142704569218123_1535794525962764288_n.jpg
    45359157_1142704569218123_1535794525962764288_n.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 537
  • 45544292_1142704789218101_7834941678518534144_n.jpg
    45544292_1142704789218101_7834941678518534144_n.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 512
  • 45577658_1142704549218125_4713422944582238208_n.jpg
    45577658_1142704549218125_4713422944582238208_n.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 517
  • 46059114_1147312622090651_6923113863810383872_n.jpg
    46059114_1147312622090651_6923113863810383872_n.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 503

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm inclined to say Androgenetic Alopecia from seeing those miniaturised hairs in the close up but your regimen says you are on Minoxidil so I suppose that could possibly be regrowth? Also the side thinning would suggest something else. If you haven't already I'd try to get a hormones test to see if their is any kind of imbalance. Maybe @Georgie can chime in and give her perspective though.

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm inclined to say Androgenetic Alopecia from seeing those miniaturised hairs in the close up but your regimen says you are on Minoxidil so I suppose that could possibly be regrowth? Also the side thinning would suggest something else. If you haven't already I'd try to get a hormones test to see if their is any kind of imbalance. Maybe @Georgie can chime in and give her perspective though.
my hormones are normal and minoxidil no longer working :(

Thinlizzy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve female friends in a similar situation. Have you experimented with hair fibres. They work wonders for them (and me). Sorry. I’m not that clued up in female hairloss, but it looks very similar to my mates and they can cover it well, whilst you get to the bottom of treating it. Good luck

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie is swift to adopt anybody into the retrograde category, I wouldn't appoint her to be pillar of advice there. This lady has DUPA. Still depends on what she's doing though, pregnancy, diet, stress, and age.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Georgie is swift to adopt anybody into the retrograde category, I wouldn't appoint her to be pillar of advice there. This lady has DUPA. Still depends on what she's doing though, pregnancy, diet, stress, and age.
How about give me a chance to actually have a look and say something before you speak on my behalf?

She hasn’t got recession, she said that, so it’s likely not retrograde.
Yes, looks to be DUPA, notoriously difficult to treat.

@nur1903 have you thought about trying PRP? Otherwise as a last resort you could try oral minoxidil.. but be aware that it can come with some pretty nasty side effects, but if you are desperate it may be an option

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're in Australia if I'm not mistaken, have you considered visiting with Carolyn Evans? She is a notable hair loss expert; you may have seen her on YouTube; wish I could visit. Anyways, apologies for the previous comment; she posted in the mens category.

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about give me a chance to actually have a look and say something before you speak on my behalf?

She hasn’t got recession, she said that, so it’s likely not retrograde.
Yes, looks to be DUPA, notoriously difficult to treat.

@nur1903 have you thought about trying PRP? Otherwise as a last resort you could try oral minoxidil.. but be aware that it can come with some pretty nasty side effects, but if you are desperate it may be an option
nooo :( And what's causing it? my blood and hormone tests normal. my family also has this kind of hair loss :( Not fphl? Oral minoxidil is not in turkey. No treatment?
I am very sad :(

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
nooo :( And what's causing it? my blood and hormone tests normal. my family also has this kind of hair loss :( Not fphl? Oral minoxidil is not in turkey. No treatment?
I am very sad :(
You could order it online from alldaychemist.com or inhousepharmacy.vu

It looks like you just gave diffuse hairloss, which is not uncommon for women with Androgenetic Alopecia. I also have diffuse hairloss except I also have hairline recession. Looks to me as though you are just like me, and got hit with severe hairloss when it started. I feel your pain greatly.. it’s awful being young and going bald, especially as a woman. I suggest you see if you can order oral minoxidil from those websites.. but just be aware of side effects. I feel that you are desperate and are willing to try anything though. Oral minoxidil will grow a lot of hair.

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
You could order it online from alldaychemist.com or inhousepharmacy.vu

It looks like you just gave diffuse hairloss, which is not uncommon for women with Androgenetic Alopecia. I also have diffuse hairloss except I also have hairline recession. Looks to me as though you are just like me, and got hit with severe hairloss when it started. I feel your pain greatly.. it’s awful being young and going bald, especially as a woman. I suggest you see if you can order oral minoxidil from those websites.. but just be aware of side effects. I feel that you are desperate and are willing to try anything though. Oral minoxidil will grow a lot of hair.
So what is your hair loss type? I am very indecisive, Androgenetic Alopecia or cte or dupa ? I dont understand. did not try oral antiandrogen. Does it have a positive effect? I don't think I'll find oral minoxidil :(

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is your hair loss type? I am very indecisive, Androgenetic Alopecia or cte or dupa ? I dont understand. did not try oral antiandrogen. Does it have a positive effect? I don't think I'll find oral minoxidil :(
I have Androgenetic Alopecia but it’s a really aggressive type. I have loss of eyebrows and eyelashes too, like an old woman. I went through menopause when I was only 20-21 so my hormones caused my hairloss to kickstart.
Antiandrogens never helped me at all and I tried all of them, but that’s not to say that it won’t work for you. Your only options as young woman of child bearing years are spironolactone, cyproterone acetate, Bicalutamide and flutamide. Or you could try topical RU58841... however I feel like it may not help you if you have DUPA.

Here’s a link to oral minoxidil. https://www.alldaychemist.com/lonitab-10.html
If you decide to try it, start on a very low dose. Like a quarter of one tablet.

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have Androgenetic Alopecia but it’s a really aggressive type. I have loss of eyebrows and eyelashes too, like an old woman. I went through menopause when I was only 20-21 so my hormones caused my hairloss to kickstart.
Antiandrogens never helped me at all and I tried all of them, but that’s not to say that it won’t work for you. Your only options as young woman of child bearing years are spironolactone, cyproterone acetate, Bicalutamide and flutamide. Or you could try topical RU58841... however I feel like it may not help you if you have DUPA.

Here’s a link to oral minoxidil. https://www.alldaychemist.com/lonitab-10.html
If you decide to try it, start on a very low dose. Like a quarter of one tablet.
I'm surprised that antiandrogens don't help :( but female type hair loss doesn't hair fall from everywhere? What is the treatment now? What are the things that benefit you? your ideas are very important to me. Unfortunately, this site does not send products to Turkey :(

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi, Widely diffuse thinning available. as in the pictures. and thin hair comes out. It's been 6 years,still pouring :( dumped from everywhere. especially side and vertex :( Please say your ideas. sorry for bad english.

As mentioned unless you have had a shock to your system causing chronic telogen effluvium I don't think there is much you can do about this as this looks like genetic DUPA and as such unlikely to be androgen related. My sister has this and also runs in females in my mothers side of the family whilst I have DPA.

My sister used hair fibres but eventually had to move to wearing a wig :-/

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
As mentioned unless you have had a shock to your system causing chronic telogen effluvium I don't think there is much you can do about this as this looks like genetic DUPA and as such unlikely to be androgen related. My sister has this and also runs in females in my mothers side of the family whilst I have DPA.

My sister used hair fibres but eventually had to move to wearing a wig :-/
What could be the problem if it wasn't about androgens? I don't understand. whats problem :( ın women Androgenetic Alopecia and dupa what is the difference between ?

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What could be the problem if it wasn't about androgens? I don't understand. whats problem :( ın women Androgenetic Alopecia and dupa what is the difference between ?

If we had the answer to that we'd be a lot closer to a cure, as it is genetic you are just unlucky but may be lucky in that the same gene that causes this protects against some kind of illness. You have to remember everyone loses hair given enough time, normal hairloss in women is via the ludwig scale, dupa is all over and can happen to men and women.

nur1903

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we had the answer to that we'd be a lot closer to a cure, as it is genetic you are just unlucky but may be lucky in that the same gene that causes this protects against some kind of illness. You have to remember everyone loses hair given enough time, normal hairloss in women is via the ludwig scale, dupa is all over and can happen to men and women.
I guess I don't have a chance :( i hope i will die soon. thanks for your answers