What do you think of this regime???

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in my mid 30 facing thinning hair overall and receding hairline into a M-shape.

Was thinking to jump on minoxidil but afraid and freak out when losing more hair due to shedding and then also I’ll lose the consistency to apply it everyday.

I’ve found a topical solution mix with these natural Ingredients:

Saw Palmetto 25%
Pumpkin Seed Oil 25%
Trichoxidil 2.5%
Biotin 1%
TrichoOil

then I’m thinking combine it with microneedling and maybe rosemary oil too.

Will this regime help me to regrow and thicken the hair or it’s waste of time and energy? And instead I should go directly with finasteride+min ?

Or do you have better options for me on how I can get my fuller hair back and stop receding my hairline further?

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's alright if you don't want to take it seriously .
I mean if I can expect in term of result? Like regrow the thinning hair to be thicken and also stop receding the hairline and temples. What do you think?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m in my mid 30 facing thinning hair overall and receding hairline into a M-shape.

Was thinking to jump on minoxidil but afraid and freak out when losing more hair due to shedding and then also I’ll lose the consistency to apply it everyday.

Saw Palmetto 25%
Pumpkin Seed Oil 25%
Trichoxidil 2.5%
Biotin 1%
TrichoOil

Will this regime help me to regrow and thicken the hair or it’s waste of time and energy? And instead I should go directly with finasteride+min ?

Or do you have better options for me on how I can get my fuller hair back and stop receding my hairline further?
Get on oral minoxidil and topical RU58841 asap.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU didn’t do any sh*t for me, I suspect it even destroyed my hair and made my hair thinning more.

Oral minoxidil, no thanks I don’t want look like gorilla all over my body.
Destroyed hair btw lol. Its an anti androgen dude, it blocks T and dht receptors. It dont change your hormones like dutasteride and finasteride. Infact dutasteride and finasteride thinned my hair like crazy. Im much better off it. Doing better on 100-150mg RU and oral minoxidill. I dont look like gorilla I use 2mg man.

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Destroyed hair btw lol. Its an anti androgen dude, it blocks T and dht receptors. It dont change your hormones like dutasteride and finasteride. Infact dutasteride and finasteride thinned my hair like crazy. Im much better off it. Doing better on 100-150mg RU and oral minoxidill. I dont look like gorilla I use 2mg man.

Good that it works for you. RU shedded me like a crazy and even destroyed my hair quality. RU are also considered to be research purposes.

Your growth or positive impact are from minoxidil than RU.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
RU didn’t do any sh*t for me, I suspect it even destroyed my hair and made my hair thinning more.

Oral minoxidil, no thanks I don’t want look like gorilla all over my body.

Good that it works for you. RU shedded me like a crazy and even destroyed my hair quality. RU are also considered to be research purposes.

Your growth or positive impact are from minoxidil than RU.
Im also shedding. Its normally a good sign. Been on topical minoxidil with ru for abit over a month only and oral minoxidil for probably 3 weeks or more. I think my shedding is due to oral minoxidil than RU. But shedding means its doing something good, because dutasteride reduced my shedding to 2 hairs in shower and 5 on comb for over a year with oral minoxidil. My hair still thinned out like crazy in the crown especially. Ever since getting off dutasteride my hair has dramatically slowed down in thinning despite shedding more hairs. So shedding more or less hair means nothing in my case. I suggest you give RU another shot or shave your head.

Ech0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im also shedding. Its normally a good sign. Been on topical minoxidil with ru for abit over a month only and oral minoxidil for probably 3 weeks or more. I think my shedding is due to oral minoxidil than RU. But shedding means its doing something good, because dutasteride reduced my shedding to 2 hairs in shower and 5 on comb for over a year with oral minoxidil. My hair still thinned out like crazy in the crown especially. Ever since getting off dutasteride my hair has dramatically slowed down in thinning despite shedding more hairs. So shedding more or less hair means nothing in my case. I suggest you give RU another shot or shave your head.

I shedded over 3 month without any regrow and even thinned my hairline more than it was before.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I shedded over 3 month without any regrow and even thinned my hairline more than it was before.
Shedding means its growing the hair. Changing hair cycles. So makes sense hairline got worse lol. Some people shed for 6 to 1 year and then get major regrowth at least when it comes to finasteride usage. I need some kind of potent anti androgen like RU. I rather use RU than HRT. Because I have no other option cause I already tried dutasteride and finasteride without success just major thinning. And I know natural dht blockers dont do sh*t. So its either RU or go bald. Dani500 on this forum use 150mg ru daily and have good success with it.

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score

Saw Palmetto 25%
Pumpkin Seed Oil 25%
Trichoxidil 2.5%
Biotin 1%
TrichoOil

just use cope treatments theory

Pey'J

My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride and RU are bare minimum, everything else is just a waste of time