What Do You Think Is The Cause Of Testicular Pain After Taking Finasteride? Please Help Me If You Ha

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Microlithiasis almost havn’t pain. But in 6% cause pain, like me.
But does it have any cure???
It doesn't have any cure and doesn't cause any problems for most people. Andrologists all over the world think that it's not even worth doing follow-up ultrasounds to these patients. It has not yet been proven to raise testicular cancer risk. I'm quite sure it's a congenital defect.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because what's causing hairloss ARE male hormones. So you have to attack those hormones.

I see that, however, it's the most fucked up and twisted irony right there. Why do we have to choose between taking the risk of possibly persisting ballache depression ed just to keep a fraction of something we should have as default. It's not that we are trying to keep our livers lol this is so fucked up fr

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
And we are pretty much the same age so I am sure you are getting me on this

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that, however, it's the most fucked up and twisted irony right there. Why do we have to choose between taking the risk of possibly persisting ballache depression ed just to keep a fraction of something we should have as default. It's not that we are trying to keep our livers lol this is so fucked up fr
I understand. Hairloss in itself is a cruel joke of nature. The kind of joke that would induce depression and judgements from others, possibly even being treated differently. I envy anyone being okay with having this disease.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
It doesn't have any cure and doesn't cause any problems for most people. Andrologists all over the world think that it's not even worth doing follow-up ultrasounds to these patients. It has not yet been proven to raise testicular cancer risk. I'm quite sure it's a congenital defect.
But there definitely are doctors willing to do follow-up ultrasounds regularly, like once a year or every other year, if you wish and are worried.