what do you think for Donnie Wahlberg

The Gardener

Reaction score
Horrible hair dye job. He should fire his stylist for that crap.

Then again, it may be some sort of hairpiece.... the first giveaway I normally notice when detecting a hairpiece is the coloration. Hairpiece color fades over time and needs relatively frequent re-dyeing, and the freshly dyed hairpieces tend to have a slightly different looking color cast than natural hair does.

It might also be Toppik, that's a good call too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
This has been covered before... He used to be f'kin bald about 10 yrs ago, he blatantly had a hair transplant and now uses concealers (my guess would be Toppik). But since the guy is about 40 (and has grey in his beard) he probably dyes it too.
If it was a piece he'd have the hairline brought further forward than that.

what

Established Member
Reaction score
He would probably look good with it completely shaved. What he has there looks terrible.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He isn't as lucky as Marky Mark.....I feel he looks fine for someone who is 40 and has hairloss.He looks respectable and the stubble that he has looks good too.

Obsidian

Reaction score
mpbsux20 said:
He isn't as lucky as Marky Mark.....I feel he looks fine for someone who is 40 and has hairloss.He looks respectable and the stubble that he has looks good too.

I have wondered whether Marky Mark has been on finasteride as in the late 90's/early 2000's his hairline was thinning out fast and then it started looking alright

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
mpbsux20 said:

I have wondered whether Marky Mark has been on finasteride as in the late 90's/early 2000's his hairline was thinning out fast and then it started looking alright

Was it really? i just looked at pics of him from that time and his hair looked pretty thick with the same hairline.

Not that its relevant but Donnie is a great actor. He was the crazy ex-patient who shot Bruce Willis in the sixth sense, he's so good he's unrecognizable.

Obsidian

Reaction score
SuprisedGuy said:
Obsidian said:
mpbsux20 said:

Was it really? i just looked at pics of him from that time and his hair looked pretty thick with the same hairline.

Not that its relevant but Donnie is a great actor. He was the crazy ex-patient who shot Bruce Willis in the sixth sense, he's so good he's unrecognizable.

You may be right, the picture might just be unflattering.
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3947731456/nm0000242