What Do You Think About Using Brad Pitt Style?

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i am gonna receiva my piece this week, and i was thinking on using this style

b224c9b1596365384520d3ea9ffd7b9e.jpg

Any thougs? i like it becouse it cover the hairline, just visibile in the center

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you have good side hair and temples it should look dope. with bad sides it could be hard imo.. i tried it with DUPA and it looked okay but with good sides it would look awesome.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
My hair looks like this right now. Pretty nice style yes. Only problem is that it may not suit round faces, because it probably makes the face look more round. When the part is off the center it makes the face look less round. Round is not masculine nor attractive.

upload_2019-10-6_1-52-11.png

Quite perfect for hiding hairline, though, yes.

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair looks like this right now. Pretty nice style yes. Only problem is that it may not suit round faces, because it probably makes the face look more round. When the part is off the center it makes the face look less round. Round is not masculine nor attractive.

View attachment 129657
Quite perfect for hiding hairline, though, yes.
Nice
do you have a better pic? would help me to archieve the goal

thanks

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean from the front. My sides are even worse than yours. I have DUPA
But your small photo looks dope

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I think everything 6 inches. Free style ventilation. Brush back and it falls like this itself, because it won't stay in place after brushing back.