What do you think about Tony soprano

B

Beingbaldsucks

He was always a badass character despite being balding and also fat, always was the alpha man and got all the ladies, he simply had a really huge confidend. I know it's a tv series but still it showed how a man can get whatever he wants only with behavior itself, I don't think Julius ceser used to cry about his baldness like a weak sissy, so maybe it's all about how you act

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ceasars obbsession about his hairloss has been well documented, thats why he created the laurel wreath wearing look, he also allegedly tried many potions and treatments to help prevent it.

Both men though had power and were pretty much psychopaths.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Both are not exactly your every-day-joes

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah Tony Soprano is the guy who gets his respect through fear rather than what he looks like.

The same can't be said for the psychopath Ralphie..its only revealed he's wearing a piece when they go to hack off his head!

[youtube:3qe0jgmv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbqrzn6Jelk[/youtube:3qe0jgmv]

2.55 into this

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Tony Soprano is a fictional character and he's probably pushing 50 years old. Julius Ceasar was torn to pieces about his hairloss. Sorry, but those are bad examples of balding role models.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Captain Obvious said:
Tony Soprano is a fictional character and he's probably pushing 50 years old. Julius Ceasar was torn to pieces about his hairloss. Sorry, but those are bad examples of balding role models.
Tony soprano may be fictional but his " I don't give a sh*t" behavior let him get whatever he wants. Same can be said in real life

s.a.f

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Captain Obvious said:
Tony soprano may be fictional but his " I don't give a sh*t" behavior let him get whatever he wants. Same can be said in real life

No I think its the killing people that gets him what he wants. I doubt many of us are prepared to follow that route.

B

Beingbaldsucks

s.a.f said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
[quote="Captain Obvious":3sebvlhz]Tony Soprano is a fictional character and he's probably pushing 50 years old. Julius Ceasar was torn to pieces about his hairloss. Sorry, but those are bad examples of balding role models.

No I think its the killing people that gets him what he wants. I doubt many of us are prepared to follow that route.[/quote:3sebvlhz]
That's not what I meant. Dosent matter what you do, you just don't need to give a sh*t about what people will say, I mean besides his gangster life he never bitched about being fat and balding and got laid alot. if you don't define yourself as an ugly guy and just live then it's much easier to live and even find woman. Believe me, in my country there some bald folks who dated hot womans. If you convince society that your happy with yourself then they will not look at you as an ugly guy