What Do You Think About My Situation?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss started with recession at the temples. Ive had crazy shedding for about 5 months now. Like if I touch it it falls out. I have other issues that makes balancing diet tricky because they all require different things. I also have "tinnitus" and "visual snow" that im hoping to get rid of. anyways

So after finding out i had a vitamin D deficient i started taking a supplement. Tiny hair stubble grew back all in where my hairline should be, and then even lower. Maybe where is was when I was real young, but definitely lower then it was as a teen. Like this "magical ideal hairline". But it never grew past that for about 6 months.

I was using retinol for my skin. I found out it can cause hair loss, so I stopped that.

i also have Gilberts Syndrome which effects my liver and raises my estrogen levels.

I have candida overgrowth throughout my body. Before I realized my chronic sinus/ear infections were cause by a mild dairy, stupid doctors pumped me full of antibiotics for years. I figured I'd mention this in case it affect anything as it may play a part in my overall scalp health.

SO ANYWAY:

I recently started to make an effort to-
-lower prolactin
-lower estrogen
-lower cortisol
-don't due things that will mess up my testosterone levels
-balance ph on my scalp
-started using the tea tree oil shampoo as a friend who is always on antibiotics due to a disease she had recommended it.

for the first time ever some of the little hairs started to grow. I noticed significantly less hair fall.

Im thinking most of the good things happened because of the ph balance and tea tree oil. I only did the ph balance and tea tree oil at the beginning of the week, since i ran out of some stuff, and the shampoo is pretty drying. This is when all the hair growth happened. At this point after a few days of doing tea tree oil or ph balance Im getting a lot of hair shedding again.

Could this stuff have made my hair grow due to reduction in candida? Was it just a coincidence? Do you think I'm on the right track or is it false hope?