What do you think about my hair transplant? [PHOTOS]

foranni

Reaction score
NW3, FUE procedure, 3000 grafts.

Do you think the distribution is correct? Or can you see something wrong? I won’t tell my personal opinion yet, so I don’t influence your answers.

pre1.JPGpre2.JPGpre3.JPG

post1.JPGpost2.JPGpost3.JPGpost4.JPGpost5.JPG

oye_rg

Established Member
Reaction score
NW3, FUE procedure, 3000 grafts.

Do you think the distribution is correct? Or can you see something wrong? I won’t tell my personal opinion yet, so I don’t influence your answers.

View attachment 36940View attachment 36941View attachment 36942

View attachment 36943View attachment 36944View attachment 36945View attachment 36946View attachment 36947

It looks v good in my opinion, specially the fact that your hairline is done in a way that looks more natural than the straight line drawn with a ruler that some others do.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hard to tell because of all the bleeding. Does not look bad but I have seen cleaner work done by Rahal and Erdogan. You seem to have thick hair so I am sure the results are going to look great. How old are you and who did you surgery?

Reaction score
Look very nice and natural. I don't like when the hairline got that perfect almond shape.
I think it will look amazing in 6 months :D BTW how much did you pay and what doctor/where?

Fall

Reaction score
Do you still have some other pictures without the bleeding? From what I have seen it looks natural and quite fine. Looking forward to see more pics with longer hair. I am sure its going to look great.

blondi

Reaction score
The corners look a little weird, but hard to say looking at a bloody scalp with sharpie on it..

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That is a small area for 3000, it looks like they put more at the hairline and less density farther back. It looks good.